Erling Braut Haaland

Zidane82

Yes same here

I think they are twitter bots or something hired by Real Madrid

I swear you would never know that we were all Barca fans in here ..
I get more hassle in here for liking Busquets and the way Arsenal and Liverpool play than anywhere else online !

CatalinR10

we were all Barca fans in here ..

4ac9791a4b9b4c35349dbbbd98063474~c5_720x720.jpeg

Zidane82

??

For my taste he's as boring as they get. Can't be bothered if he scores in his career +600 tap ins , I prefer technical blessed players who know how to dribble.

You cannot have been watching him ..

It is like saying Ibra scored tap ins ..

Haaland links up play then darts behind the defence to score great goals as well as being in the right place to slot home

He shows some sublime touches and immense strength. He has a rocket shot in his left boot as well

For that tap in last week the ball was apparently over 6? off the ground .. just like one of Ibras flicks ..

Zidane82

it is well known there are RM , Liverpool , Ac Milan , etc fans on this forum. We're not all Barca fans here

Well I am a Barca fan and have been for longer than most in here have been alive .. I obviously appreciate good football and so I also enjoy watching Arsenal and Liverpool ( and ManC to a lesser extent) who all play dreamy football ( generally)

Laplacian

I don't give a shit what any joga bonito merchant says about him. Once he gets tired of the PL bring this motherfucker here. At any cost.

Home of Barca Fans