Erling Braut Haaland

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He is unlucky to play for a small country while Mbappe plays for France. In EURO/WC tournaments years Mbappe will have an advantage over him regarding the ballon d'or.

iniestaGOAT

Mbappe is like 5 times better than haaland club level 100 times international

He's got a bit of an attitude problem but it's okay cause he is playing In a small team like psg. It will be fixed when he joins a big team

Where as haaland is an injury prone so called superstar who's never shown he can stay injury free

TheStig

He is unlucky to play for a small country while Mbappe plays for France. In EURO/WC tournaments years Mbappe will have an advantage over him regarding the ballon d'or.

It goes the other way too. Nobody will talk shit about Haaland's failures with Norway but they will shit on Mbappe's failures with the stacked France squad.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It goes the other way too. Nobody will talk shit about Haaland's failures with Norway but they will shit on Mbappe's failures with the stacked France squad.

Messi won in 2010 ballon dor, failed with argentinia

Ronaldo won in 2014 ballon dor, failed with Portugal

for me it looks like nt tournaments are more a bonus, if you win them you will probably win the ballon dor but if you fail only club achievements are important

it only counts though if you are the superstar of the team

Last edited:

TheStig

True but I don't think that Mbappe will win much with France. 1 or maybe 2 trophies until the end of his career. France has a lot of talent but that talent doesn't have a lot of brains.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True but I don't think that Mbappe will win much with France. 1 or maybe 2 trophies until the end of his career. France has a lot of talent but that talent doesn't have a lot of brains.

1/2 big trophies could bring him 1/2 more ballon dors. Imo team is good but coach is bad, a good coach would probably destroy nearly every team with France.

TheStig

They are talented but it's a bit overrated. For now they have great forwards but Benz is old, their midfield is not creative, they have good centerbacks but fullbacks are nothing special and the goalkeeper is meh. Of course they can win the WC but they don't stand out. I think France has a lot of very good footballers, probably most in the world but not many of them are top level. It doesn't matter that you have 200 players in the best leagues if only 11 can play. On top of that they have an idiot coach and the players don't look like geniuses as well.

Home of Barca Fans