Erling Braut Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@DonAK
He's literally got 2 years to reach exactly the same club level as Frenkie and it's almost certain he will have spent them in a Real Madrid shirt as an upgrade over Vazquez. One has been to the CL semi and has a minor league title, which at the level they're aspiring to is basically an afterthought. So yea, the only difference is the CL final. Even importance for the national team is similar.

Ideally he should play for Real Madrid next season or at the latest in 2021, but I'm not 100% confident it will happen.

You guys will surely sign a couple of starting caliber midfielders. If Zidane stays one of them is guaranteed to be Pogba. If Zidane leaves and you hire Pochettino, he might want to bring Eriksen and another guy along with him. Could actually be Eriksen and Pogba, both.

If it's Mourinho you can kiss his chances goodbye :lol:

Sooner or later his patience will start wearing thin, and you won't have his father to pay 4m/year to make him stay either with him growing up to become his own man.

Riordon

MD just published an article saying we are following him. Good thing. His goalscoring is absolutely insane. Better numbers than even Mane. Lets follow him and see how he develops.

Messi983

We can follow him all we want but as [MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION] said his next club will 99% be Leipzig. So he probably won't be "on the market" for 2-3 years at least.

"Best defensive team in Europe".

They stopped being that when Godin and Lucas Hernandez left with Simeone continuing his Savic obsession.

Of course it's shittier. He's playing for Real Sociedad instead of a top team.

They are worse than last year with new players still adapting to Cholo's system but then which team would you say is the best defensive team in Europe?

behindbrowneyes

We can follow him all we want but as [MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION] said his next club will 99% be Leipzig. So he probably won't be "on the market" for 2-3 years at least.

Rightly so. Kid is smart. One step after the other. Haaland had offers from Juventus and Leverkusen when he decided to join Red Bull Salzburg.

I guess he prefers EPL over La Liga anyway.

However, there are rumours Mino Raiola is/will be his manager.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If he keeps scoring at this pace throughout the season Solskjær will bring him to United in the summer. Solskjær was his coach at Molde so they are naturally very close and are keeping in touch. It’s a transfer that several journalists in Norway are talking about already. This all depends on whether Ole can keep his job at United for that long, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Scored vs Liverpool tonight. Was a tap-in, but he wasn't fully fit and his movement is really good.

Absolute unit.

They are worse than last year with new players still adapting to Cholo's system but then which team would you say is the best defensive team in Europe?

Very late answer.

This is going to look funny after today's games and their first CL results, but I would put Liverpool and Inter above Atletico.

Last edited:

Messi983

Very late answer.

This is going to look funny after today's games and their first CL results, but I would put Liverpool and Inter above Atletico.

Right now probably. Still think at the end of the season Atletico's defense will be the best in Europe.

EdmondDantes

Happy for the lad but from the highlights Hwang Hee-chan & Takumi Minamino stole the show at Anfield, these two are technical, fast and deadly.

Messi983

Happy for the lad but from the highlights Hwang Hee-chan & Takumi Minamino stole the show at Anfield, these two are technical, fast and deadly.

Agreed.

I haven't watched anyone of those two much but I think Barça should follow more Japanese/Korean players. There is some serious talent hidden there. Fast and technical as you've mentioned and they usually they also have good work ethic. And if we would eventually sign one of them it would also be good for the club's finances.

Home of Barca Fans