Erling Braut Haaland

Andresito

Staff member
[Bild] Erling Haaland will have a €150m exit clause in his Manchester City contract. The clause can be triggered ahead of his third contract year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Two years and kicks in but will be very expensive for any club to pull that off let alone football side of it.

Yeah, it will cost Madrid an arm and leg if they were to do it. Don't want to see him go there but the cost to Madrid will give me a small consolation.

Morten

Heard we offered him the same economic conditions as City, but he preferred going there instead.

Little reason to believe he will come here in the future.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Heard we offered him the same economic conditions as City, but he preferred going there instead.

I doubt you guys offered him as much as City, even if you did, it could be a lot of things why he chose City: Mbappe coming to Madrid and having to share the limelight; Benzema is still red hot so there will be more competition than at City etc. Just like how Mazraoui chose Bayern over us, I think.

Andresito

Staff member

I read he wanted that 150m clause at Madrid as well, which they rejected.

Morten

I doubt you guys offered him as much as City, even if you did, it could be a lot of things why he chose City: Mbappe coming to Madrid and having to share the limelight; Benzema is still red hot so there will be more competition than at City etc. Just like how Mazraoui chose Bayern over us, I think.

I haven't heard anything about it, but its possible some of the reason is less competition at City, yes.
Benzema is unbenchable in the the form he is in, and who knows when he declines, should be fairly soon though.

Sooke

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Ansu is fit next season he will be like a new player for us.

As it seems, Fati has chronical problems in his legs and he will be missing lots of games. But, even if he is fit to play, Ansumane will play at his original position as a left winger. We still need one solid center forward.

Home of Barca Fans