Page 283 of 381 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5714

Thread: Erling Braut Haaland

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Mbappe will stay at PSG and Messi also. Haaland will go to Real.
    PSG supposedly interested in taking Cronaldo .. maybe this window

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    PSG supposedly interested in taking Cronaldo .. maybe this window
    Ronaldo would only come if Mbappe leaves

my motto:

don't hate other people if you don't agree with them

i stand for objecitivity

barcaforum have some fake barcafans

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Dont think he will be dear god if they end up with Isak for big money as some kind of plan B that is scary thought.
    Enough to make a grown man cry!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post
    Does anyone believe that it is possible to leave PSG? "Paris Saint-Germain are growing confident that they can convince Kylian Mbappe to extend his contract at the club, sources have told ESPN." Real is no longer the main bag of money.
    I don't buy it. If Mbappe is looking for money, he would have extended with PSG a long time ago. He is looking for trophies and more recognition, something he can't get at PSG.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Mbappe wants to become a genuine star he needs to leave that plastic club.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Enough to make a grown man cry!
    Exactly. Imagine paying something stupid like even 50M for Isak (Sociedad apparently don't want him staying in La Liga and would make us over pay, even 60M) in the same transfer window where you could get Haaland for just 25M more or even Mbappe for free. Even Vlahovic, for who Arsenal reportedly just offered 60M (which is already too much in my book), but Fiorentina is actually holding out for 75M, is crazy, cause he's nowhere near the level of Haaland. Pay the money, get a genuine world class player, or don't pay it all. Glad that it's Laporta at the helm, his M.O. is exactly that, which is how it should be. If you go out and buy expensive, get a game changer like Haaland who changes the whole shape of our team, if not, rely on La Masia until another great player/opportunity comes up. Especially in attack, where we do have genuine exciting talents coming up from La Masia pretty much every year.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 18th January 2022 at 11:08 PM.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    What chances? We aren't qualifying for anything regardless.
    You're way too negative.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    Exactly. Imagine paying something stupid like even 50M for Isak (Sociedad apparently don't want him staying in La Liga and would make us over pay, even 60M) in the same transfer window where you could get Haaland for just 25M more or even Mbappe for free. Even Vlahovic, for who Arsenal reportedly just offered 60M (which is already too much in my book), but Fiorentina is actually holding out for 75M, is crazy, cause he's nowhere near the level of Haaland. Pay the money, get a genuine world class player, or don't pay it all. Glad that it's Laporta at the helm, his M.O. is exactly that, which is how it should be. If you go out and buy expensive, get a game changer like Haaland who changes the whole shape of our team, if not, rely on La Masia until another great player/opportunity comes up. Especially in attack, where we do have genuine exciting talents coming up from La Masia pretty much every year.
    Is that the same Laporta who spent 65m on an unproven, play-everywhere-fit-nowhere player like Torres? Going by your numbers, that?s just 10m less than what?s needed for Haaland. I obviously exaggerate to prove my point and I?m fond of Torres but there are layers to the story.

Signing Haaland, Mbappe or any player wearing a generation talent label is a complex task which is hardly comparable with getting good but unspectacular players like Isak. It takes convincing, presenting believable arguments, getting team in fine state to please said players and their surrounding, paying massive salaries and bonuses, and beating competition. The 75m clause means little since the price of the transfer is much higher. Both Mbappe and Haaland (one leaving PSG for free and the other by having a clause set that low) have secured themselves great seats at the table, they have upper hands in negotiations, and can rightful have ludicrous demands.

No one would be happier than me if Laporta managed to land either player but I would not be optimistic about it. In the end, it will likely be out of Laporta?s hands even if he has the money. And that is a big if.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I don't buy it. If Mbappe is looking for money, he would have extended with PSG a long time ago. He is looking for trophies and more recognition, something he can't get at PSG.
    Exactly. Probably trying to get higher offer from desperate Real. Negotiation.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I hate top agents in football I must say Haaland together with Raiola took the absolute correct career path by going to Dortmund.

Haaland's performances and professional attitude at Dortmund together with the low release clause has elevated him to a market opportunity at the levels of free Mbappe in just 2 years.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Erling, he had no services yesterday and we clearly saw he isnt the GOAT tier player who can dribble 4-5 players and score a goal aka peak Messi.

my motto:

don't hate other people if you don't agree with them

i stand for objecitivity

barcaforum have some fake barcafans

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Erling, he had no services yesterday and we clearly saw he isnt the GOAT tier player who can dribble 4-5 players and score a goal aka peak Messi.
    He'll get plenty of service at Barca.Even with this mediocre team we still create chances.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen him do that very thing many times .. do not judge him off yesterdays game

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see this transfer coming off - if his buyout fee is just 75 million then we just need to get rid of Dembele or at least reduce his ridiculous wages

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, go to Man City and flourish under Pep so it can benefit us. Don't want our only World Class player to come to this mess. It's not going to work. Will end up with him being frustrated like Ibrahimovic and wanting to leave after a year considering it's unlikely Xavi drops Alba, Busquets, Pique, heck even Dani Alves now. Not unless the club make that decision for him.