Erling Braut Haaland

Messi983

Yeah, we should just ignore all Haaland rumours. Nothing will be decided before June or possibly even July next year but clearly not before the end of the season.

Mateka

PSG favourites. United will pay ridiculous salary so they are included. Liverpool will pay over the odds, Chelsea do not need him. Then there is City. Newcastle are a possibility in 3-4 years time.

mc_lovin

I can't see him join PSG and Ligue 1. But money talks, so who knows. I don't care where he ends up as long as it's not Madrid - the morbid curiosity in me would still like to see them handle Benzema, Haaland and Mbappe though.

Andresito

Staff member
Have always thought his next club won't be his last big transfer. Can see him being a lighter version of Zlatan tbh.

Will sooner or later play in both PL and La Liga.

PSG favourites. United will pay ridiculous salary so they are included. Liverpool will pay over the odds, Chelsea do not need him. Then there is City. Newcastle are a possibility in 3-4 years time.

PSG are far from favourites. Not even top 5.

Mateka

Have always thought his next club won't be his last big transfer. Can see him being a lighter version of Zlatan tbh.

Will sooner or later play in both PL and La Liga.

PSG are far from favourites. Not even top 5.

PSG have the money and good a relationship with his agent. If Mbappe moves on……

Home of Barca Fans