Erling Braut Haaland

Zidane82

I keep hearing murmurs from sensible sources about Haaland coming to Barca next summer with Mbappe going to Real Madrid

Daisymorr

I keep hearing murmurs from sensible sources about Haaland coming to Barca next summer with Mbappe going to Real Madrid

I dont think City will let him pass by, has to be their number 1 target for next summer. He would basically complete the team for City

khaled_a_d

I dont think City will let him pass by, has to be their number 1 target for next summer. He would basically complete the team for City

People keep saying that, yet Pep last year or more seem to not look for his profile and publicly denied his interest.
Messi in 2020, Kane, CR7 etc all doesn't fit that Halaand description that people think will "complete" them.

Daisymorr

People keep saying that, yet Pep last year or more seem to not look for his profile and publicly denied his interest.
Messi in 2020, Kane, CR7 etc all doesn't fit that Halaand description that people think will "complete" them.

Mino Riola and Pep dont see eye to eye either.

Still, I think City would be crazy to not fight for him. The chances they create every game with a finisher like him would be a lethal combination.

behindbrowneyes

Will Barca be in the race and try their best to sign him? I'm pretty sure of that.

Will Barca offer the best package in terms of salary, sign-on fee and millions for Haaland sen & Raiola? Hell no.

Might Nike have an interest in getting Haaland to a club like Barca, Liverpool or PSG? Maybe.

FinBarcelonafan

Mino Riola and Pep dont see eye to eye either.

Still, I think City would be crazy to not fight for him. The chances they create every game with a finisher like him would be a lethal combination.

I totally agree. If it's about Peps ego he needs to let it go and win the CL.

behindbrowneyes

Pep was all over Kane last summer and everybody knew already that the time for Haaland will be the summer of 2022. What Pep said last summer doesn't really say much. Even if Haaland is not the prototype of the perfect #9 for Pep Guardiola, he still ticks a lot of boxes. He is a hard worker and can press like crazy. His intelligence of movement to create separation from defenders has to be orgasmic for a perfectionist that Guardiola undoubtedly is.

The only top club we can rule out is Chelsea due to the fact that they just signed Lukaku. Everybody else from Premier League to La Liga to PSG will be after him. Might be that some of them give up after they hear Raiola's demands, but this won't change the fact that his rather low release clause will result in a bidding war that will help Haaland to get incredible offers that only Mbappe could top because he'll be a free agent.

Givenchy

I saw those rumours.. I can see Kane going to Newcastle now .

plot twist

Kane to City, Haaland joins Newcastle

I still think he ends up at PSG since Mbappe is leaving. The problem with Haaland won't be the fee but it's the add-ons, wages etc which PSG can blow everyone out the water with and they'll be desperate once Mbappe leaves.

slicknick

plot twist

Kane to City, Haaland joins Newcastle

I still think he ends up at PSG since Mbappe is leaving. The problem with Haaland won't be the fee but it's the add-ons, wages etc which PSG can blow everyone out the water with and they'll be desperate once Mbappe leaves.

Further plot twist; Mbappe, Kane and Haaland all head to Newcastle, having received offers they could not refuse

slicknick

Finally the Super League would happen.

I was just joking...jokes aside, though, the amount of money the Saudis bring along makes City or PSG look like Belgian Third Division clubs... It is so ridiculously much that I cannot possibly see anyone compete with that, unlucky for us, as well as all other clubs, so yeah... Perhaps the Super League would end up being materialized?

Andresito

Staff member

Bullshit sources.

So you're Haaland who can choose from literally every club in the world, with Raiola travelling from club office to club office. Why tf would you decide anything in the middle of the season, more than half a year before you have to? And on top of that, choose a club that's struggling to compete on and off the pitch at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans