Erling Braut Haaland

FinBarcelonafan

100 m is absurd in a COVID season for any player. One wonders what it would take for the House of Cards in football transfers to fall. Covid-19 did not do it. 150 m allegedly for Kane or Haaland is football fantasy.

Fantasy which will happen in the next year period or earlier. Mbappe will be next around 150 mil. if no one else before.

English teams have money to blow.

behindbrowneyes

100 m is absurd in a COVID season for any player. One wonders what it would take for the House of Cards in football transfers to fall. Covid-19 did not do it. 150 m allegedly for Kane or Haaland is football fantasy.

The price tag is 150M because they don't want to sell, but have shareholders with capital interests. It was the same with Dembele.

No one will Haaland this summer and they'll happily sell him next summer for 75M after selling Sancho this summer.

Morten

Damn Chelsea building something special.

Why is he blowing so much money on Chelsea again? For few years he didn't buy almost anyone and now again going mental.

I wouldn't call it "building", Chelsea may seem more charming now, people just forgot to hate them cause of City and PSG.

FinBarcelonafan

I wouldn't call it "building", Chelsea may seem more charming now, people just forgot to hate them cause of City and PSG.

Good point. People found bigger "evil" and now they forgot. In the end they are the same.

Even though for all these people football just fun way to measure dicks and how rich you are.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From a wage bill perspective alone, we won't be able to get Haaland, not even next year, if we don't shed some fat first, such as Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann.

Jadentheman

I doubt he'll leave Dortmund this season. Besides sending all the upcoming star playing to the EPL would look bad for other leagues.

Total-Football

No one is talking about this cat these days , thread name was already lost in the 4th page so I decided to revive it

E59Oni7XsAIxj26

PSG it is then. He is preparing himself for farmers leagues

Home of Barca Fans