Erling Braut Haaland

Sterlingfan2000

I swear lots of Noises says 150-170M is no Problem for Chelsea and they are trying to agree the wages with him and then offer 150-170M to Dortmund

Mateka

We are coming out of a COVID season. All club finances have been hit. At some time somebody must say 150m plus is ridiculous. In this financial climate even more so.
I would not want to go back to the Italian system of man for man marking, but many a player could take him out of the game.

Newcomer

We are coming out of a COVID season. All club finances have been hit. At some time somebody must say 150m plus is ridiculous. In this financial climate even more so.
I would not want to go back to the Italian system of man for man marking, but many a player could take him out of the game.

Abramovich has the cash and the losses due to COVID are not taken into account by FFP (we don't even know how it is working exactly this window). Chelsea can probably spend it if the owner wants it to happen.

Barcilliant

On the other hand if he played for Chelsea they would have won 3-0.

R

Yeah, I can see him doing well in Tuchels set up. Also Chelski have the cash to splash.
Funny thing about Abramovich is he's suddenly in the mood to spend again. There was a period when Chelsea were just buying average players or not spending at all.

Jadentheman

At the rate Chelsea seems to be willing to spend on wonder kids, it might be a great time to offload Dembele to them. Chelsea is starting to look like Dortmund 2.0

Porque

Abramovich had their period where he couldn't move much money between Russia and England because of political issues iirc.

Home of Barca Fans