Erling Braut Haaland

fergus90

Been involved in all their goals in the knockout stages thus far though, 4 goals and 2 assists. Dortmund in general has massively struggled all 2021.

They really struggle to create clear cut chances most weeks. So he's out there getting involved in build up he doesn't need to be doing. At a club like City, Barca etc he would be putting up serious numbers. He's just an absolute force when he gets a sniff of a chance.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When he has the ball, he is a goal threat and his finishing is very good, no doubt a great player.

Whether or not he will fit our system where there isn't a lot of space to exploit and where there is more of a need to connect and pass the ball around to penetrate opponent's defense is another question.

His physicality is so world-class (strength, pace..),
but his technical touch can't be compared with the technically-gifted players.
He is an excellent goal-scorer, a finisher who has a dynamic movement, not really a creator, a dribbler or a passer.

xavisionary

He is an excellent goal-scorer, a finisher who has a dynamic movement, not really a creator, a dribbler or a passer.

His technique is fantastic. He is complete.

khaled_a_d

Haaland is a decent bit taller than Cristiano, though, speaking of tall players with great acceleration, i guess Henry comes to mind?

Henry was 1cm taller than CR7.
Both were much faster (better great acceleration) than Halaand too IMHO

bastardo

Yeah, he plays a lot like prime madrid cr7.

Note, plays like. I'm not saying he is as good before anybody get on my case.

Home of Barca Fans