Erling Braut Haaland

impeh

Hi, its me..
dont see him coming here, pretty much every big team needs a #9 and they can all outbid us. No one is gonna pay much for our high wage rejects.

Aguero/Depay is much more likely (and free)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some MARCA BS basically. Madrid can't get both Mbappe and Haaland, even if Mbappe were to come free next year, they still have to pay a lot of money they don't have to get Haaland. Who can they sell? Hazard? Odegaard? Who else?

El Flaco

I wouldn't want Haaland near Madrid, he will make them even more dangerous in attack than Mbappe would. Hope this is just media bs and he'll end up elsewhere.

Real Madrid's attack would still be terrible with Haaland as only good scorer up-front.

Benzema and Mbappe makes them way, way better.

Some MARCA BS basically. Madrid can't get both Mbappe and Haaland, even if Mbappe were to come free next year, they still have to pay a lot of money they don't have to get Haaland. Who can they sell? Hazard? Odegaard? Who else?

And don't forget Real Madrid can't afford to pay ridicioulus wages to both Mbappe & Haaland without financial problems.

El Gato

Villarato!
Play them together in a diamond with Hazard at #10 for a year. Then Mbappe in for free and rotate the lot.

Makes sense to me. Not like Benzema being the beautiful bastard that he is can play around the clock until he hits 36. Nor any of the other three.

Joan

Benz and Haaland upfront before they get rid of Benz and replace him with Mbappe. Real's future look bright. Damn.

And we'll get Dapay. And Aguero. :cry:

El Flaco

Most top teams don't use a 2 striker formation. In Real Madrid's case, it limits control of the midfield, also lack of width becomes an issue due to absence of wingers. I don't see the point of them accommodating two strikers while weakening the rest of the team.

khaled_a_d

No team is going to decline a chance at getting Haland, no matter who they have.
Let's not fool ourselves here, if Haland wants RM, they will make it happen.

PS:why his name in the title written Haland and not Haaland

Home of Barca Fans