Erling Braut Haaland

vuji_31

It is funny how from the onE of the worst team in last 15 years without any balance we could end up with the strongest team in the world just with a few free transfers and Haaland.

Yannik

It is funny how from the onE of the worst team in last 15 years without any balance we could end up with the strongest team in the world just with a few free transfers and Haaland.

It's funny, because it's probably unrealistic. The fact that the squad already is class on paper on all but 3/4 positions, but still struggles considerably more than it should be suggests that there are more issues not directly related to how you line up.

vuji_31

I think we should avoid 4-3-3 because Messi is playing free role and that is problem in 4-3-3 with this kind of players.

3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 with Naiglesmann (last reports say that Laporta does not want Koeman as coach).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We can offer all we want, Dortmund will say no because the release can't be activated until next year. To me the reporters are just taking advantage of the excitement over Laporta's election win and are making things up.

BarcaOG

Banned
We can offer all we want, Dortmund will say no because the release can't be activated until next year. To me the reporters are just taking advantage of the excitement over Laporta's election win and are making things up.

I fear you are correct and that the Haaland hype is false.

Tackle

Isn't the release clause only 75 or 80m? Dortmund would be fools not to cash out on him this summer for double the amount to only get pennies on the dollar for him next season if indeed Haaland does have a binding release clause in his contract. Also not as if Dortmund will be contending for anything if they keep him for one more season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Isn't the release clause only 75 or 80m? Dortmund would be fools not to cash out on him this summer for double the amount to only get pennies on the dollar for him next season if indeed Haaland does have a binding release clause in his contract. Also not as if Dortmund will be contending for anything if they keep him for one more season.

Its 75m. As you said makes a lot more sense to sell this year than next for Dortmund.

Home of Barca Fans