Erling Braut Haaland

Copperpot

Banned
This guy smokes some really strong stuff, username checks out.

Funny just last year you was wanting Barcelona to sign Pogba in a package deal for £100m+ and then went on how he can sell shirts like Neymar.

I don’t know about anyone else but £100m+ for a player says to me they must be the best (or one of the best) in their area of expertise and if they can sell shirts like Neymar, that must mean they are one of the faces of the game and in this case (ie PeasantLeo10’s point) must mean Pogba is a superstar of the game.

Keep hating pal, Chester Copperpot is good on computers and dig out shit from the past no probs :cigar:

Donatello

Funny just last year you was wanting Barcelona to sign Pogba in a package deal for £100m+ and then went on how he can sell shirts like Neymar.

I don’t know about anyone else but £100m+ for a player says to me they must be the best (or one of the best) in their area of expertise and if they can sell shirts like Neymar, that must mean they are one of the faces of the game and in this case (ie PeasantLeo10’s point) must mean Pogba is a superstar of the game.

Keep hating pal, Chester Copperpot is good on computers and dig out shit from the past no probs :cigar:

WDYM "you"?

I didn't ask for Pogba, if you can conclude my opinion based on some rumours or some fans, I can do the exact opposite.

I don't hate Pogba, but he clearly isn't/wasn't the best midfielder in the world. If you think shirt sales = best player in the world, good for you.

"Good on computers", care to elaborate.

Copperpot

Banned
New curve ball in the Haaland transfer?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-suffer-transfer-blow-20945944

Red Bull Leipzig have first refusal. Not sure how significant that is though, because the player has to agree personal terms with Leipzig and if he doesn't want to go there then he won't.

But either way hate clauses like that in contracts, just because of the Red Bull brand :rolleyes: 3rd part ownership as been banned in football (agent wise), i think FIFA/UEFA need to look at clauses like this, it is another form of of 3rd party ownership. It is like Haaland is really contracted to Red Bull (or partially) and not Salzburg.

Vilarrubi

New curve ball in the Haaland transfer?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-suffer-transfer-blow-20945944

Red Bull Leipzig have first refusal. Not sure how significant that is though, because the player has to agree personal terms with Leipzig and if he doesn't want to go there then he won't.

But either way hate clauses like that in contracts, just because of the Red Bull brand :rolleyes: 3rd part ownership as been banned in football (agent wise), i think FIFA/UEFA need to look at clauses like this, it is another form of of 3rd party ownership. It is like Haaland is really contracted to Red Bull (or partially) and not Salzburg.

New curveball in the Haaland transfer: Haaland doesn’t want to play for a mid table club not in the CL.

Copperpot

Banned
New curveball in the Haaland transfer: Haaland doesn’t want to play for a mid table club not in the CL.

You'll see soon enough what a mid-table team can do, be it Haaland/Sancho (maybe even both) or someone else. Ether way you'll be in awe at this mid-table teams juiced up biceps.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

You'll see soon enough what a mid-table team can do, be it Haaland/Sancho (maybe even both) or someone else. Ether way you'll be in awe at this mid-table teams juiced up biceps.

I got told that by multiple United fans when Mourinho took over :lol: the sooner you realise you’re team is out of its “cycle” the better. It’ll be healthier for you buddy.

Copperpot

Banned
I got told that by multiple United fans when Mourinho took over :lol: the sooner you realise you’re team is out of its “cycle” the better. It’ll be healthier for you buddy.

Exactly, Mourinho one of the best and most decorated managers in world football managing (at the time) Europa League Manchester United, doesn't that alone show you the pedigree of names within the game this Europa League club can attract and a Europa league club (at the time) smashing the world record transfer fee to sign Paul Pogba, keep hating though pal and posting :lol: all you want.

We'll see who will be having the last laugh soon enough.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Exactly, Mourinho one of the best and most decorated managers in world football managing (at the time) Europa League Manchester United, doesn't that alone show you the pedigree of names within the game this Europa League club can attract and a Europa league club (at the time) smashing the world record transfer fee to sign Paul Pogba, keep hating though pal and posting :lol: all you want.

We'll see who will be having the last laugh soon enough.

Where did I say you couldn't attract big names or managers??? Must have missed that part lol my point was I had United fans telling me that when Mourinho took over you'd be back at the top winning the PL and competing in CL :lol:

You are out of your cycle of winning/trophies, not being a big club, don't think anyone could argue against you being a big club. If you're not careful you'll start to sound like Liverpool fans did a few years ago talking about history and how bigger club United is because you don't have anything else to talk about.

Copperpot

Banned
Where did I say you couldn't attract big names or managers??? Must have missed that part lol

Er you said it right here:-

:confused:

And who’s mentioning winning trophies and competing in the Champions League?

I’m just mentioning United signing Haaland, to which (as posted above) you went on about United having no chance in signing him due to being a mid-table club and not in the CL, to which i gave examples how United playing in the Europa League have signed a higher pedigree player than Haaland in Paul Pogba, I’ve not even mentioned United signing Zlatan and signing one of the most feared strikers in the world (at the time) Falcao, then players like Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez and the club breaking its own transfer record the following year after Pogba for Lukaku.

Haaland to United transfer should be a piece of piss the grand scheme of things (Norwegian manager, slot waiting for him in the team) and you get the feeling it would be a success unlike some of those other names i listed, same with Sancho, a player United are heavily linked with.

Bring these types of players (some of the world’s best young talent) working alongside some other exciting talent like Rashford/James/Martial/Wan Bissaka/Pogba/De Gea/Greenwood and the club aren’t going to stay Europa level for long are they?

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Er you said it right here:-

:confused:

And who’s mentioning winning trophies and competing in the Champions League?

I’m just mentioning United signing Haaland, to which (as posted above) you went on about United having no chance in signing him due to being a mid-table club and not in the CL, to which i gave examples how United playing in the Europa League have signed a higher pedigree player than Haaland in Paul Pogba, I’ve not even mentioned United signing Zlatan and signing one of the most feared strikers in the world (at the time) Falcao, then players like Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez and the club breaking its own transfer record the following year after Pogba for Lukaku.

Haaland to United transfer should be a piece of piss the grand scheme of things (Norwegian manager, slot waiting for him in the team) and you get the feeling it would be a success unlike some of those other names i listed, same with Sancho, a player United are heavily linked with.

Bring these types of players (some of the world’s best young talent) working alongside some other exciting talent like Rashford/James/Martial/Wan Bissaka/Pogba/De Gea/Greenwood and the club aren’t going to stay Europa level for long are they?

Nope. I'm saying from a footballing/personal point of view he shouldn't go there, not that United can't attract big players, there's a big difference.

Van Gaal, Mourinho, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Fred, Lukaku, Sanchez, Matic, Pogba, Zlatan, Martial, Di Maria, Falcao all prove that you can attract players/managers despite not being at your best. BUT the fact that you think you can add more young talent and think you won't stay Europa level is 100% delusion. If all those players that i've just listed couldn't succeed and get United back to where they were before why do you think adding a few more young talented players will? :lol:

Copperpot

Banned
Nope. I'm saying from a footballing/personal point of view he shouldn't go there, not that United can't attract big players, there's a big difference.

Van Gaal, Mourinho, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Fred, Lukaku, Sanchez, Matic, Pogba, Zlatan, Martial, Di Maria, Falcao all prove that you can attract players/managers despite not being at your best. BUT the fact that you think you can add more young talent and think you won't stay Europa level is 100% delusion. If all those players that i've just listed couldn't succeed and get United back to where they were before why do you think adding a few more young talented players will? :lol:

Backtracking on this one :lol:

You wrote "Haaland doesn’t want to play for a mid table club not in the CL" ie:- you know what Haaland thinks and you know what he's going to do (keyword here being 'doesn't'), not he shouldn't move there (ie your own views) everyone can see what you wrote and what you meant and other than this reply now I'm not even going to waste anymore time on you, you clearly haven't got a clue what your talking about.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Backtracking on this one :lol: You wrote "(he) doesn’t want to play for a mid table club not in the CL" ie:- you know what Haaland thinks and you know what he's going to do, not "he shouldn't" move there (ie your own views) everyone can see what you wrote and what you meant and other than this reply now I'm not even going to waste anymore time on you, you clearly haven't got a clue what your talking about.

Not backtracking in the slightest :lol: how would "he shouldn't" make sense in the context of my original post? "New curveball in the Haaland transfer: Haaland shouldn't play for a mid table club not in the CL."

Funny that you took my post so literally :lol: :lol: and think that I know what Haaland wants to do. He'll probably move for the wages and that United are a historical club, like many before him have, but chill in the Europa League or no European football at all.

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION] : "the club aren’t going to stay Europa level for long are they?"

[MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION] waiting patiently to return to CL football:

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Givenchy

United will sign Haland, Mbappe, Neymar, Sancho, De Ligt in the next 2 seasons and win the treble

time for Copperpot to turn off his Fifa20 career mode

Home of Barca Fans