Jonathan David

Devils

Canadian Killa!

jonathan-david-jubelt-fuer-kaa-gent-1536156080-17525.jpg

Currently plays for KAA Gent and Canada. Killing it at both teams.

Unbelievable talent!

[youtube]Zmfo_DOq9Ko&t=56s[/youtube]

Last edited:

snowy

Felisitasyon grav Mwen byen kontan wè kouman jwèt sa a nèg en trè piti :p

He's got sick composure in front of goal! Scores beauties with both feet two 2 too

Andresito

Staff member
Also 11 goals in 12 games for Canada, although it's mostly against scrubs like Virgin Islands and such.

I won't be surprised if any of the Red Bull teams buy him this summer. Obviously too good for Pro League.

Messi983

Unreal talent! Already twice a player than that Madrid fraud Jović.

We should buy him before it's too late.

Ansu-David-Trincao #wemove

Porque

This guy has the name of someone who would hold a PhD. And for that reason I am in.

A PhD in goalscoring and assisting boooooooooooooy. Move over Haaland.

48407655_1466412946823495_5583722273828765696_n.jpg

Riordon

Lots of hype surrounding this guy lately, Canadians view him as they view Davies. We have been interested aswell. MD reported he would cost something like 15m, for that price I'm willing to take a bet on him or the other Luis Suarez and then get a LW. If these guys aren't good enough we can always go for Lautaro next year, here I'm assuming we won't target Haaland.

Porque

Bayern interested, and quite frankly a much better destination for him than us. But if we have the money to loan him correctly. Then I am still all in.

Riordon

Bayern interested, and quite frankly a much better destination for him than us. But if we have the money to loan him correctly. Then I am still all in.

Agree, but at the same time Bayern would be a much better destination for the majority of the players we are interested in.

Home of Barca Fans