Jonathan David

Riordon

Bayern would probably convert him to a worldclass RB or something, lol.

I seriously can't think of a single player where the phrase "Bayern would probably be a better destination" doesn't hold these days. :lol:

Man I wish we could get a competent sporting department along with a coach with clear plans and ideas who could fix our scout over the next 2-3 years. I have had enough of these shortsighted "we need to maximise Messi's last years"-transfers.

Last edited:

Messi983

Lille wants him as a replacement for Victor Osimhen whose transfer to Napoli will be confirmed soon.

Porque

Lille wants him as a replacement for Victor Osimhen whose transfer to Napoli will be confirmed soon.

And adding to that, apparantly 30m euros deal has been agreed.

And this is why we should wait a year before spending on Lautaro. Let's see what a player like David does in a stronger league, while also monitoring Lautaro's next season.

Devils

Next big thing in world football.

Glad I scouted him so early on his career. Elite football talent scout.

Messi983

Luis Campos is doing a great job.

Talking about Lille's new signings this season also watch out for Eugenio Pizzuto. He was impressive for Mexico at U17 WC last year and they've signed him for free.

Porque

Soumare benched too. Gabriel Magdalena out of squad presumably ahead of his Arsenal move.

How is JD doing? Was going to watch but won't bother with the sending off now.

Porque

9 games, 0 goals so far this season. Lost his starting spot for the past 2 league games at Lille.

Tough tough start.

Home of Barca Fans