Federico Chiesa

CanadianCanadian

Federico Chiesa

chiesa.jpg

Plays for Fiorentina
Born 25, October, 1997
Height 1.75m
Position Winger

Very talented and promising player for Fiorentina and Italy. Plays primarly on the Right Wing but is effective coming from the Left as he is ambidexterous. Scored a hat-trick against Roma during their Quarter Final match in Coppa Italia.

Did not see a thread on him so I thought it was a good idea to start one. Anybody who watches him play regularly chime in on his ability. Think he could be a great solution for our forward line. Comfortable on both wings, as well as playing Second Striker. Hardworking, very fast (one of the quickest in Seria A), and great technique

Last edited:

CanadianCanadian

Highlights

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TlyQzs5JZyA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leo_Messi

Great player with tons of flair and character but also far from being the finished product and like with other youngsters, inconsistency and inadequate decisions on the pitch are not foreign words for him. Not ready for a club like Barça and can be a frustrating player at times but the talent is obvious. Still only 21 years old so far from being the finished product.

Like him a lot as a player though. Probably Juve bound though. They wanted him this summer but Viola refused to sell. Vastly superior to Bernadeschi for instance IMO.

serghei

Love him too. Just the right type of star that gets it done on the big stage, someone that you can count on to stay serious and not become a media circus buffoon. Probably my favorite young player except for the ones we have.

serghei

Dare I say reminds me a bit of young Messi in that just when you think he's about to fall and ask for a foul he rides the challenge somehow and keeps going. Refreshing when seeing the more famous serial divers that milk any contact and drop like flies, like the likes of Mbappe and Sterling.

serghei

He's great but he's no Ansu Fati.

To each his own, but I see Chiesa as better, mainly because he is faster and a better dribbler. Ansu is younger, but I've yet to see him perform as well and have as much impact in the biggest games.

A lot will depend if Ansu will score regularly in the big games. He's more of a finisher than Chiesa, while Chiesa is more complete.

Porque

Ansu start to the season was world class to be fair.

9 G+A in 10 league games. 2 G+A in 4 international games.

Such a shame it got cut short.

Not comparing to Chiesa btw. Different mold of attacker and both could completely co-exist.

Home of Barca Fans