8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Porque

He's doing the classic "trained for 6 months, tense the bicep and make it look bigger with your hand behind it" trick. I was a teen once too.

Still, bigger than Riqui Puigs thighs, so there's something.

Not turning this into another Pedri vs Puig debate btw. It's clear most of Puigs weight is in his... Metatarsal.

Slevinn

My boy evolved

FW5GLQkaQAIfnmG

FW5GLQiaIAAy9dN
Sneaky trick there but his arms did get bigger tho.

ajnotkeith

It might be shopped as well but in that case whoever shopped it didn't feel the need to correct the whitening of his knuckles from trying to push more of his bingo wings in front to create an "illusion" that 3rd graders see through. Frankly, terrible.

He went from looking like an old grandma to lean and muscular. Where's the credit and positivity instead of hate!

Bobo32

He's doing the classic "trained for 6 months, tense the bicep and make it look bigger with your hand behind it" trick. I was a teen once too.

Still, bigger than Riqui Puigs thighs, so there's something.

Not turning this into another Pedri vs Puig debate btw. It's clear most of Puigs weight is in his... Metatarsal.

He looks more like someone 6 months from puberty than someone who trained for 6 months. He turns 20 this year... He looks like a small boy, but he behaves like a girl, showing off his body hoping to get likes. That pic could become a classic like that "I'm 18 do I have potential" pic, just look at that smug, shitfaced smile, too. Truly embarrassing, as I said, even more embarrassing than standing on your toes for the team photos.

ajnotkeith

He looks more like someone 6 months from puberty than someone who trained for 6 months. He turns 20 this year... He looks like a small boy, but he behaves like a girl, showing off his body hoping to get likes. That pic could become a classic like that "I'm 18 do I have potential" pic, just look at that smug, shitfaced smile, too. Truly embarrassing, as I said, even more embarrassing than standing on your toes for the team photos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sadly bobo is just a troll who knows his act. Would have been much more entertaining if he had actually been the wacko he is portraying

Bobo32

A couple of rat-behaving users see my recent posts ITT as simply something having to do with me liking Puig and disliking Pedri (which I do not really do, I quite like him as a player, despite his flaws that are so obvious, but seems to still go unaddressed...)

I wish I didn't feel the need to explain that I don't care at all about how skinny or muscular Pedri is - it is literally the last thing I care about and it has very little to do with his footballing skills as well. What I do need to comment on is these ridiculous posts about him "bulking" because he took a picture where he can't even keep a normal face because he used so much power to try and make his fingers take the skin on the back of his arms go on front of his arms to create an illusion that the biceps work he apparently is doing (why???) is already showing as m. biceps brachii hypertrophy.

What I had caught from the interviews and excerpts and so on from Pedri from the first two years had been mostly positive, he seemed to be a balanced, humble and professional guy, who only needed the right guidance in order to become the best midfielder in the world (yes, he probably has more raw talent than someone like Puig, as well as the rest of them). But this pic and that video from before makes me doubt his soundness. Very strange!

Bobo32

Did people here care so much how little muscle Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, and Busi had? Is B Silva bulked?

What is this question? Only me questioned that Pedri had a lot of muscle, the rest stood here in awe for the great double bicep (with double hands behind bicep) shown by Pedri. But I never claimed Pedri being so twinky affected his football very much, I stated the opposite multiple times. But I got a bit sick by his biceps obsession.

Of course muscle tone is close to negligible for football players.

Home of Barca Fans