8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Windhook

keep inflating. he is so unstable. 1 match is good and 5 match is anonymous

Talk whatever you want, but the triangle of Alves-Pedri-Traore provided the biggest threat to Atletico Madrid defense in that marvelous first half Barca had in the game.

BusiTheKing

Talk whatever you want, but the triangle of Alves-Pedri-Traore provided the biggest threat to Atletico Madrid defense in that marvelous first half Barca had in the game.

Well, we scored four goals and Pedri wasn't involved in any of them, so this feels very much like contorting the frame of the picture to include him.

These three had one or two nice bits of play but I honestly don't recall a single chance that came out Pedri's combinations. Best thing I remember he did was the pass into Ferran who took a shot from from outside the box.

Excited to see more of them tho.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Pedri was hot and cold in first half but was combining well and helping right hand side.

Both he and Adama bust a gut to get back and stop Alves being isolated one on one also.

Second half looked like he had more freedom but was poor and rightly taken off.

BusiTheKing

what i been saying from the start is with this type of player, the line between iniesta and gourcuff can appear thin.

it's these types of games that draw up that line. i'm not writing him off by any means but as it stands he's at the wrong side of it.

Home of Barca Fans