8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

FinBarcelonafan

FFZFvZAXsAQnp5Y

FFZpcLBXIAgagqw

FFYc9MqXwA0OHB_

Good reminder something still works in Barca organisation. Proud of them!

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Very happy for him. Find the whole Ballon D'Or ceremony cringe-worthy to watch but Pedri adds a whole layer of wholesomeness.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi organized a dinner today in a restaurant located centrally in Barcelona. The coach want the team to literally become a 'family'. [md]

Today's dinner with the team has been paid for by Pedri. [md]

Even injuries won't save him from child labor

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I would be willing to bet that freeloaders Busquets, Pique, MATS, Roberto and Alba will be the last to pay for these dinners.

Sailor Mars

Xavi organized a dinner today in a restaurant located centrally in Barcelona. The coach want the team to literally become a 'family'. [md]

A team dinner when the team barely won 2 games and drew an almost must win against Benfica?!

Reminds me of Tata Martino throwing BBQ parties while the team was playing like trash.

Xavi needs to be harsher with this squad. Make the players feel like they are in boot camp.

CanadianCanadian

A team dinner when the team barely won 2 games and drew an almost must win against Benfica?!

Reminds me of Tata Martino throwing BBQ parties while the team was playing like trash.

Xavi needs to be harsher with this squad. Make the players feel like they are in boot camp.

We need to build team chemistry, not destroy it.

Alik

images

Home of Barca Fans