8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

jamrock

Bayern ran 15KM more than yesterday & that was mainly by there midfielders & FB, they literally ran circles around them, something is seriously wrong with our midfield.

JamDav1982

As I've said in his thread yesterday Frenkie has just signed a 6-year extension two months after 2-8 against Bayern. I think he's still happy to stay and will be around for 2-3 more years at least (unless the club will decide to cash on him). But if we won't be more competitive by 2023-24 then I could see him making a fuss about leaving. In that case we'll have bigger problems than just Frenkie wanting to leave though. Any other good/promising player we might have at that time could be looking for a way out as well and not many good players will be likely to join us if we won't get through this early rebuilding phase in 2-3 years.

Signing a new contract is not relevant really on him wanting to leave and Barca are in a worse position now than then.

Could well be best for club and him for him to move on in summer and use cash elsewhere in team.

Pedri falls into that as well. They all have a price.

vegitot

Bayern ran 15KM more than yesterday & that was mainly by there midfielders & FB, they literally ran circles around them, something is seriously wrong with our midfield.

What do you expect when the whole team except two forwards sit back and try to park the bus???

Messi983

Signing a new contract is not relevant really on him wanting to leave and Barca are in a worse position now than then.

Could well be best for club and him for him to move on in summer and use cash elsewhere in team.

Pedri falls into that as well. They all have a price.

Sure. If they want to leave they can for the right price but I'm 99% sure both will still be here in 2023. After that, we'll see.

I said the same weeks ago, he should go for a good price unless something changes drastically next summer.

I'd sell pedri for 50 million i wouldn't even blink. Fairly useless player who will never be good because he's too skinny and slow. He will never be good enough.

vegitot

I'd sell pedri for 50 million i wouldn't even blink. Fairly useless player who will never be good because he's too skinny and slow. He will never be good enough.

That's why you are here typing garbage stuff, not running a football club.

Btw, 50m is something Barca may consider lol.

That's why you are here typing garbage stuff, not running a football club.

Btw, 50m is something Barca may consider lol.

Because the club is so well run? For the past 5 years the club has been a total failure management wise. The fact that Laporta is trying to promote riqui puig and buying dani olmo tells me all about their sporting "project"

akaranzo

Because the club is so well run? For the past 5 years the club has been a total failure management wise. The fact that Laporta is trying to promote riqui puig and buying dani olmo tells me all about their sporting "project"

Lmao do you just believe every rumor you hear?

Home of Barca Fans