8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Messi983

Unreal talent. Future Balon D'or winner.

Would be great if we'd really get him.

BTW, I think this thread should be moved until we officially sign him. ;)

xXKonan

Must be quite the talent for us to splash 5+1 Million euros on a 16-year-old.

Already playing with Las Palmas first team despite his age.

Donatello

Looks really underwhelming from the vids I have seen.

Same.

Although there are very few videos of him available so far., so I will give benefit of doubt to the scouts.I guess they saw something that we couldn't.
Let's see..

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]1168619019265597440[/tw]

Says his agents are currently at Las Palmas offices finalizing the documentation and he will remain there on loan at a price of 5 Million+Variables. Apparently Planes and Abidal were the ones that pushed for this deal as they see him as a future player.

xXKonan

[tw]1168627377657798656[/tw]
[tw]1168628624599199748[/tw]

It's official now.

Last edited:

Porque

He reminds me of a young Joaquin stylistically from the clips.

Need to see a few full games of him though. There's a lot of cases of these young ballers breaking through at 16 (Alvaro Vadillo, Fede Vico) but never reaching the elite level of Spanish football.

But for sure, 5m is nothing these days compared to what those Brazilians went to the capital for.

xXKonan

Xavi Campos says that he was told that he was a huge talent by people who watched him.

But I heard that same story for ages when it came to young Spanish talents. Think he will probably end up transitioning into a winger when he comes as he's been mostly played as a #10 and seems high up the pitch so often.

Home of Barca Fans