8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Bobo32

I would rather see the shits you take while making these shit posts than the shit posts themselves.
Seriously check these last 10 or so posts, what do they bring to anyone? Unoriginal, boring, stupid!

What a very gay video Pedri posted and Messigician linked here btw, and how thin he looks! Maybe should not worry so much about the bicep curls but start with some deadlifts, squats and cleans instead. It feels like I could reach around his stomach with my hands and strangle him by his aorta, and his chest looks even smaller. Not that it has a huge effect on his performance, but still! And put on some clothes, you are inside!

ajnotkeith

I would rather see the shits you take while making these shit posts than the shit posts themselves.
Seriously check these last 10 or so posts, what do they bring to anyone? Unoriginal, boring, stupid!

What a very gay video Pedri posted and Messigician linked here btw, and how thin he looks! Maybe should not worry so much about the bicep curls but start with some deadlifts, squats and cleans instead. It feels like I could reach around his stomach with my hands and strangle him by his aorta, and his chest looks even smaller. Not that it has a huge effect on his performance, but still! And put on some clothes, you are inside!

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. :lol: The fact you came back after a few days to write it is the cherry on top.

vegitot

Marca has him at 31th in top 100 players of this season, also 3rd in top U21 players. Bear in mind he only played not even half of season

Goatdri.

Andresito

Staff member
FWzz1VSXgAENaPz

Home of Barca Fans