8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

soul24rage

Is there a background to his nickname? Does it mean 'Little Pedro' like Pedrito?
Both him and our old Pedro are from Canary Islands and they both have a similar nickname. Now as we all know Pedro turned away from the Pedrito nickname as he got older.

So will Pedri evolve into Pedro in the future?
Important questions these.

Pedri is a newly discovered Pokemon from the Canary Islands, so hard to say for now.

I suspect at age 28, Pedro will evolve into Pedrinho.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pedri is a newly discovered Pokemon from the Canary Islands, so hard to say for now.

I suspect at age 28, Pedro will evolve into Pedrinho.

inho is a Brazilian suffix (?) like the Spanish "ito," i.e. Pedrinho is just the same as Pedrito, for instance. Pedrao, on the other hand, would mean "Big Pedri" in Brazilian. I guess the Spanish counterpart is Pedrazo (?).

pregra

Man he has been crap lately. Should ideally see the bench for at least a month but who the feck shall play instead...

serghei

Bad match. Didn't progress the ball well at all, played mostly safety passes, and was slow as hell. Sub with Puig should've been done 30 mins earlier.

malvolio

it's normal that he is gassed physically or mentally. a kid of his age should have been rotation/bench option in his first year here.

BusiTheKing

Man he has been crap lately. Should ideally see the bench for at least a month but who the feck shall play instead...

Griezman in the 10 role interchanging with Messi up front. When Messi goes deep, Griezmann goes up front.

Trincao on the right, Dembele on the left.

raedkuwait

Play puig, bring another b players don't care,
The guy is 17 and think his place is cemented.
He is just not doing any thing and not a 1% scoring
Threat he is. Useless.

Bobo32

it's normal that he is gassed physically or mentally. a kid of his age should have been rotation/bench option in his first year here.

I think Koeman wants to show his "large" balls, and he has shown great trust in Pedri. Great, but he still needs some rest now and then.

Joan

He was poor tonight but probably was better as game went on and before came off.

Yeah, looked better as the game went on. Was about to say he improved when Koeman subbed him off.

One thing you get with him is reliability. Even in such poor displays, you'd trust him not to make blunders or lose the ball cheaply. Something you don't see with Pjanic or Puig.

That said, hope he's back in form soon.

fergus90

He's just lost that edge when it comes to losing a player in the press at the moment and I do actually think he is starting to lose the ball cheaply in situations where it seemed impossible before.

He very much has that Iniesta type body orientation and balance where he could go other side of the man.

I'm curious to know his total career minutes prior to joining Barca. I bet he's just about doubled them since October.

Home of Barca Fans