8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

vegitot

Toure 🎙

🗣️: "There are many young people with a lot of talent and for example Pedri is one of the best in the world, but he is not the only one. He reminds me of a cross between Xavi and Iniesta." #FCB

King.

Porque

Vini exploded this season, little fucker. A year ago we were joking about him.

Abde will explode next season too.

abde-morocco.gif

For Ponferradina

Bobo32

I used to pose like that for my little sister when I was 13 years old and lacked any muscle lol! This pose is cheaper than Ronaldo standing on his toes for pictures.

ajnotkeith

Remember, Bobo could reach around his stomach and strangle his aorta with one hand. Someone better warn Pedri next time he goes to a fan meet!!

Bobo32

Remember, Bobo could reach around his stomach and strangle his aorta with one hand. Someone better warn Pedri next time he goes to a fan meet!!

I'd need two hands, but yeah that's the impression!
If he still only weighs 60kg, then I could easily just lift him up in the air from there, like you do with girls or children.

Not that I care about it that much (obviously), it doesn't matter for his footballing, but it's strange to see posts here about how fit and muscular he is, and it is embarrassing that he himself put up that video before, and then posed like that for that picture.

vegitot

Pedri is a healthy young man who also one of best in his position. Bobo is a shorty, also overweight, can not do a push up probably. He mentioned it somewhere.

Just envy :koeman:

Bobo32

I could do pushups with Pedri on my back. While he does his bicep curls!

But if he is going to keep posting these womanly pics and videos, I don't want to go near him!

Home of Barca Fans