8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

jamrock

At this point we can sell him & Frankie.

Go all in on the Gavi gravy 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

Devils

Selling Pedriesta is crazy talk.

Him, Nico and Gavi are present and future (next decade) of Barca's midfield. The only bright spot in our entire team is midfield at the moment. Attack and defence are absolute shambles.

Gnidrologist

Selling the best young player of the season in the world after being the best player in Euros with the adult Spain NT seems just the 'common sense' thing to do for current Barca.

SmilerBam

Selling the best young player of the season in the world after being the best player in Euros with the adult Spain NT seems just the 'common sense' thing to do for current Barca.

We'll not sell him. But this hype is too much. He really isn't all that. Idk, maybe guys who praise him are young and didn't see football a lot, but i did. So i think he is really overrated.

Zidane82

We'll not sell him. But this hype is too much. He really isn't all that. Idk, maybe guys who praise him are young and didn't see football a lot, but i did. So i think he is really overrated.

I do not think he is at all overrated..

I cannot wait to see him in a midfield alongside Gavi and FDJ

SmilerBam

I do not think he is at all overrated..

I cannot wait to see him in a midfield alongside Gavi and FDJ

That midfield lacks a lot of power and strenght imo. They'll get overrun in Europe again. We need a stronger dm, this is not on Pedri and Gavi. You really think De Jong can be our dm?

Zidane82

That midfield lacks a lot of power and strenght imo. They'll get overrun in Europe again. We need a stronger dm, this is not on Pedri and Gavi. You really think De Jong can be our dm?

Gavi has plenty of power and strength !

They are the midfielder three .. one of Busqs or Nico behind

Gnidrologist

Compared to whom? Zidane or Rui Costa? Maybe. Not overrated in comparison to current crop. Selling few good assets, while the team is full of segunda level players is just what Barca needs.

Andresito

Staff member
Should be back for the next game, probably shouldn't start though. We need rotations in midfield from now on to keep everyone fresh.

soul24rage

Our diamond

FHTJ1Q6akAUJL-g

Home of Barca Fans