8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

vegitot

Luis Enrique: Did you see what a kid of 18 called Pedri did (vs. Italy)? Not even Andres Iniesta has done what he's done. I've not seen what Pedri has done at Euro 2020 from any 18-year-old in a Euros, a World Cup, an Olympics... I've never seen anything like it. It defies logic.

Another fact.

Total-Football

Luis Enrique: Did you see what a kid of 18 called Pedri did (vs. Italy)? Not even Andres Iniesta has done what he's done. I've not seen what Pedri has done at Euro 2020 from any 18-year-old in a Euros, a World Cup, an Olympics... I've never seen anything like it. It defies logic.

Another fact.

(L) uis Enrique with the bullshit.. Ronnney at 18 in 2004 euros >>.. I'm not downplaying Pedri s performance but he is overhyping him here.

malvolio

Hit another gear with this tournament. Was kind of gassed our at the end of this season, but shook it off and delivered in fashion.

Decade of domination incoming

Zidane82

The upcoming season should be amazing given we have three of the most gifted players on the planet ..

Messi , FDJ and Pedri !!

Even my guy Busquets is enjoying a resurgence of form

Messi983

Javier Clemente about Pedri...

Pedri: "He's good. A kid who has played a European championship at 18 is good. He's fine. He's a kid who makes himself loved. Giving him that line of power is good. I think he has very good football conditions, but he lacks A game concept still. It has little completion. It has not yet reached those conditions. In two more years he will be the one to direct the game and finish. I think there is a selfishness. Everyone thinks for their benefit. It happened to me with Ra?l Gonz?lez. I didn't put him in because he couldn't play all the games he was going to play. At his age, you can't. You have to think, more than the medal in the Olympic Games, that it doesn't break. The virtue of good preparation is a good rest".

This.

MTL_Barca

Played a great tournament. At this age that's really impressive and should give him a lot of valuable experience and confidence.

Now let's hope he doesn't burn out for playing so much and can keep his development up steady. A real gem this kid.

Home of Barca Fans