8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

khaled_a_d

I really hope Barca won't let him go. He needs a rest. But there are other players like Unai Simon, Pau Torres and Olmo who are at the Euros right now also called up. We'll see how their clubs will decide.

I doubt they would have been named in squad without club permission

Porque

He's been called to the Olympics!

Unbelievable

So many players shouldn't be on that list.

Pedri will probably wanna go though. Not many chances you get to hook up with a Swedish volleyball player or that sprinter chick who looks like Cristiano Ronaldo. Oh, and winning an Olympic gold is pretty exclusive. Like Messi's international trophy cabinet.

Messi983

Can he refuse???

He surely can but won't.

I doubt they would have been named in squad without club permission

Yeah, probably. Just hope club will manage to bring another solid midfielder because Pedri's minutes will need to be managed much better next season (the same for Busi and FDJ). His fitness level is great but we really shouldn't ran him into ground before he even turns 20.

Porque

Play Cardiomann in midfield.

There-was-no-other-way.gif

fergus90

Would he really want to go? I know for some countries winning Olympic gold matters a lot, but it doesn't really matter all that much in Spanish football surely with World Cups and Euros in their trophy cabinet.

I can imagine the club will request he's withdrawn.

Last edited:

Messi983

Would he really want to go? I know for some countries winning Olympic gold matters a lot, but it doesn't really matter all that much in Spanish football surely with World Cups and Euros in their trophy cabinet.

I can imagine the club will request he's withdrawn.

Yep...

Barcelona want to prevent Pedri from going to the Olympic Games in Tokyo this summer. The club will talk to the Spanish Football Federation to reach an agreement. [cadena ser]

behindbrowneyes

Nothing to gain for him with playing at the Olympics. He is just 18 and already a starter for Barca and the A-national team. Better for him to get a proper rest for the new season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This kid had his breakthrough , peaked ,declined and will probably retire all in one 1 season.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
How is nobody at the club or his management not being alarmed by the heavy amount of minutes he's playing.

Home of Barca Fans