8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

serghei

Ok, so based on youtube highlights, his weight of pass is instinctively great, even with the most difficult ones. And he has a great eye for switching play.

Thing is, based on what I've seen lately with both Ansu and Puig seamlessly playing in the first team at 17 and 20, maybe we worry too much about the future of this team. :lol:

KingLeo10

Ok, so based on youtube highlights, his weight of pass is instinctively great, even with the most difficult ones. And he has a great eye for switching play.

Thing is, based on what I've seen lately with both Ansu and Puig seamlessly playing in the first team at 17 and 20, maybe we worry too much about the future of this team. :lol:

Yup, things change very quickly in top flight football.

2 years ago, Bayern were in a rot with Robbery refusing to move on.

Now they have a young, hungry team.

xXKonan

I expect us and Real to keep loading the old graveyard full of busts but for every couple of busts we end up with talents that end up pulling through. Well, to be fair it can be said for the elite teams in general that gamble on hoping they get the next best thing.

JohnN

This might have to do with our current level.. I mean puig and fati are great, but would not look so good in our 2008-2015 teams..

Batistuta9

I don't think it's a bad idea about the club wanting to keep him next year. If he impresses with the chances he gets given, he could have a run of games like ansu and riqui are this season

George_Costanza

This might have to do with our current level.. I mean puig and fati are great, but would not look so good in our 2008-2015 teams..

Both of them are too young to be compared to starters 2008-2015. They are more compared to Rijkaard's Barcelona. Iniesta, for example, played 11 games his first season under Rijkaard aged 20.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

His natural instinct is to attempt a through-ball. Looks very direct. An exciting player for the attacking third. Want to see him have a pre-season with us.

xXKonan

Like what khaled_a_d said it isn't really a stretch at all to say he's perhaps the most talented young player we have along with Fati and it doesn't seem close either.

He's played in a Midfield two, as a #10, a more attacking CM in a 4-3-3 and on the wings this season and did pretty well in every position. His close control, his work rate his instincts when it comes to through balls and the flair has makes him so exciting and he's only 17 years old. He has a ways to go but still an exciting prospect nonetheless.

Home of Barca Fans