8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

FinBarcelonafan

Sign me up for Wijnaldum. Pedri is not ready to start every freaking game. He would look better with less minutes too. He looks tired from the start of the game..

MagIX

Over 400 million wasted on those three. It's truly a disgrace.. I feel sick to my stomach. Just shows no transfer is guaranteed to succeed.

It?s tragic.
We bought these players (400M) to take us to the next level, to make the difference....... but they have added absolutely nothing to the
team, we can?t rely on them, unfortunately we are forced to still rely on an old Messi...

Raketa10

It?s tragic.
We bought these players (400M) to take us to the next level, to make the difference....... but they have added absolutely nothing to the
team, we can?t rely on them, unfortunately we are forced to still rely on an old Messi...

Well, that's what happens when you need a winger and a striker and go and buy a no.10 and a second striker (Coutinho and Griezmann). Regarding Demebele we all hopped he would deliver, but unfortunately he is just a flop. He is an unfortunate consequence of Neymar's transfer that summer.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Sign me up for Wijnaldum. Pedri is not ready to start every freaking game. He would look better with less minutes too. He looks tired from the start of the game..

I keep repeating this ad nauseam, but this forum has a serious problem with wanting players they don't watch based on

1. A memorable performance

2. The fact that he's linked with us.

Once again, trust me. I watch PL games (more than I watch La Liga), Wijnaldum will not be able to perform in Barcelona. He has the ability to perform in big matches, but a lot of the time he is a STERILE player in the playmaking and setting tempo department. It works for liverpool because the majority of their creativity stems from their fullbacks.

Trust me, the "omfg we need a physical midfielder" would get very tiring quick after watching him constantly back passing the majority of his games.

If there's one thing this forum hates it's midfielders with no penetrative ability. You all expect our midfielders to penetrate, even DMs. Trust me, Wijnaldum will not provide that for us.

Which leads me to believe the lot of you don't watch Liverpool on a consistent basis...

Raketa10

I keep repeating this ad nauseam, but this forum has a serious problem with wanting players they don't watch based on

Once again, trust me. I watch PL games (more than I watch La Liga), Wijnaldum will not be able to perform in Barcelona. He has the ability to perform in big matches, but a lot of the time he is a STERILE player in the playmaking and setting tempo department. It works for liverpool because the majority of their creativity stems from their fullbacks.

Trust me, the "omfg we need a physical midfielder" would get very tiring quick after watching him constantly back passing the majority of his games.

If there's one thing this forum hates it's midfielders with no penetrative ability. You all expect our midfielders to penetrate, even DMs. Trust me, Wijnaldum will not provide that for us.

Which leads me to believe the lot of you don't watch Liverpool on a consistent basis...

Interesting point. So you wouldn't sign him even for a backup if we manage sell Pjanic?

FinBarcelonafan

I meant Wijnaldum as a backup and roster option. We need more quality midfielders. Our roster is too thin.

khaled_a_d

Interesting point. So you wouldn't sign him even for a backup if we manage sell Pjanic?

At best, we will sign him for 3 years and he performs better for only one before a new coach come and we find out he turns to new Pjanic.
At worst, he is getting 4 years, and becomes new Pjanic instantly
Wroth noting is that Gini is just 7 months younger than Pjanic, so he will be even older than the Bosnian

Joan

The club wants to renew him and give him a raise.

He'll apparently also get half of Riqui's salary.

Home of Barca Fans