Mason Greenwood

Jenks

England overhauled and invested hugely in changing the coaching syllabus. Taking what was working in countries like Spain and France and replicating it there. It took some years to come to fruition but now we are seeing the benefits in the youth categories.

Now we need to start producing some top coaches.

OriAr

Scored another one tonight
This guy is ridiculously talented, maybe even more talented than Mbappe

Riordon

Best U18 player in the world. You can just tell that he will be elite like you could with guys like Mbappe and Haaland.

mc_lovin

Watched some highlight clips and hes always looking at the ball... cant keep his head up. Maybe I am hallucinating. Looks like a great athlet (and finisher) though. I would kill for a centre forward talent like him. Would solve a lot of our issues.

There are more and more 18 years old who look ready for top division football, has to be down to modern medicine/sport science?

Laplacian

Looking incredible.

But its also a purple patch against 3 teams below 15th in the table.

He has 15 goals in all competitions, during his debut season. He's been scoring for awhile now...

He's like what, two goals off Dembeles highest ever goal tally that convinced Barcelona to spend 120m euros?

Porque

He has 15 goals in all competitions, during his debut season. He's been scoring for awhile now...

He's like what, two goals off Dembeles highest ever goal tally that convinced Barcelona to spend 120m euros?

Don't get me wrong. I'm on board the train and his stats checked out. But this thread only just re-emerged during Covidball. Just think we have to slow a bit as I'm not getting Mbappe breakthrough vibes.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Don't get me wrong. I'm on board the train and his stats checked out. But this thread only just re-emerged during Covidball. Just think we have to slow a bit as I'm not getting Mbappe breakthrough vibes.

He just seems to have a clean ability to hit a ball and incredible finishing as well as being ambidextrous. For me he has insane potential and would be one of my first choices on who to bring into barca for our CF position (for a reasonable fee).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He just seems to have a clean ability to hit a ball and incredible finishing as well as being ambidextrous. For me he has insane potential and would be one of my first choices on who to bring into barca for our CF position (for a reasonable fee).

I think Martial is also one of the best fits for our CF position in the game right now. He won't leave though.

snowy

Impressive composure on top of great instincts. Never seen him panic. Coach quips there might be some Norwegian blood in there. Can't find the article anymore but one pundit, maybe Wright or Neville, was praising his desire to improve and the way he likes to analyse video footage breakdowns and slow-mo to gain that extra edge. Frenkie does that a lot as well :thumbsup:

Ole also mentioned he's happy with the muscle mass Mason was able to add thanks to the recent break.

https://thefootballfaithful.com/solskjaer-explains-how-mason-greenwood-has-got-even-better-during-lockdown/

Home of Barca Fans