14 - Javier Mascherano

Just watched some old matches ... this guy literally cost us many trophies with his sloppy defence 😑... can?t blame him though since the club kept him instead of signing a true defender

KingLeo10

Was one of the great Barca leaders.

Also put in one of the most impressive WCs as a defender in 2014.

Show some respect.

CatalinR10

Just watched some old matches ... this guy literally cost us many trophies with his sloppy defence 😑... can?t blame him though since the club kept him instead of signing a true defender

giphy.gif

Nazario1985

To the clowns who watched old Javier out of his position because circumstances of the team on YTB ... stfu.

This guy was a hero and he would throw himself in front of a cannon for his team.

I always loved how he treated CR7.

I would trade the last two seasons of Mascherano over current Lenglet even if Masche is more of a CDM

Last edited:

Bobo32

Yeah he was great. I was very sceptical when he was bought as I thought they were trying to get him for Busquets position, but he turned out to be a great, almost perfect CB for Barcelona.
Truly impressive how he managed to evolve so quickly - not talking about position, but style. When he came he was throwing himself into tackles, clearing the ball blindly etc, but he was later much more calm and composed, while still aggressive. Great character and player.

xXKonan

[Futbolistas AXEM] New rules in the Youth Argentine National Team implemented by Javier Mascherano. Doing their homework and cleaning their boots. Now nobody serves them food, they do it themselves and collect the dishes after lunch. They study English on the premises and tidy up the changing rooms.

In addition, the boys attend workshops on communication and the use of social networks, measure their celebrations in public and greet their rivals. They have to clean their boots without the help of the equipment attendant. They read books during downtime at the airport.

Home of Barca Fans