14 - Javier Mascherano

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Mascherano is the best DM in the world simple as that.

Barca don't need him though because they have Toure and they need a tall guy with physical presence besides the other 3 in midfield.

B

blueduck

Barca don't need him though because they have Toure and they need a tall guy with physical presence besides the other 3 in midfield.

:yes: thank you, that's what I was saying. He wouldn't come cheap either.

Edward you must be bricking it with all Liverpool's debt talk

A

adnan10

this guy is my fav defensive midfielder...i hope we can get him...but somehow I doubt it

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Not bricking it yet but I'd say concern is a more pertinent word right now.

TBH we have to wait and see how it plays out. There is no point going crazy until we know more about the situation.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

nope.

Mahamadou%20Diarra%20Mali.jpg

T

TripLe

YES is good Move for Barca. It's good Player and 22 millon is good price.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
I wouldn't bother with Mascherano to be honest, we have Yaya who while maybe not being a better tackler or as good as putting pressure on opponents he's big, strong, good on the ball and links very, very well with Xavi and Iniesta when that trio are in midfield. When Yaya isn't playing we have Busquets who has proven to us that he deserves recognition for his talents and more chances next season.

If were gonna try sneaking any player from Liverpool why not have a go at Torres. Think they'd be interested in Eto'o and Hleb? :D

B

beautifulgame

If we let Yaya leave... :hang: He is one of our most important players.

il pepe

i just thought about this, and now i think this Barca linking with Mascherano is just a way of putting pressure on Yaya to sign the new contract.
not sure if Barca is really interested in this player.

Home of Barca Fans