User Tag List

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 744

Thread: La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

  1. #1
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,617
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

    Sunday, August 15, 20:00 CET

    -
    -------


  2. #2
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    14,279
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Easy win at home. Goal Griezmann and Memphis and doblete scored by Mess........oh...

  3. #3
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,617
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hope Laporta wasn't bullshitting again and we get to see Emerson and Depay play.

  4. #4
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    20,023
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently only 11,000 tickets had been requested by socis to attend the league opener against Real Sociedad as of 9 pm local time in Catalona on Tuesday, August 10th.

    There is still time but it is likely that we might not even fill half of the 29,803 seats permitted by the Generalitat. Disappointing to hear that, when club needs its fans to show their support, they don't want to show up. Local Barca socis are such a spoiled bunch.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,827
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Apparently only 11,000 tickets had been requested by socis to attend the league opener against Real Sociedad as of 9 pm local time in Catalona on Tuesday, August 10th.

    There is still time but it is likely that we might not even fill half of the 29,803 seats permitted by the Generalitat. Disappointing to hear that, when club needs its fans to show their support, they don't want to show up. Local Barca socis are such a spoiled bunch.
    What are there, only ~300,000 socis? Hardly 50,000 votes were cast during the 2021 Barca election, despite the ability to vote by post. It is unreasonable to expect such a large percentage of club members to not only be in Barcelona, but engaged and available to attend any single random match.

    International travel and tourism may not return to normal levels for a while yet, but for the time being socis should have the first access to tickets and if there are still seats availible it should be opened to all domestic Barca fans living in Spain.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    3,492
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neto, Dest, Araujo, Pique, Alba, Frenkie, Busi, Demir, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Memphis

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,210
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    What are there, only ~300,000 socis? Hardly 50,000 votes were cast during the 2021 Barca election, despite the ability to vote by post. It is unreasonable to expect such a large percentage of club members to not only be in Barcelona, but engaged and available to attend any single random match.

    International travel and tourism may not return to normal levels for a while yet, but for the time being socis should have the first access to tickets and if there are still seats availible it should be opened to all domestic Barca fans living in Spain.
    There are no more than 150,000 socis.

    Another thing to take into account is that Catalans are usually on vacation in these times. It's not unusual that the first game has a very low attendance, like 50-60k.
    But those 30k for Sunday's game should of course be filled without any problems.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,210
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    Neto, Dest, Araujo, Pique, Alba, Frenkie, Busi, Demir, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Memphis
    Frenkie is injured. Roberto for sure will start, otherwise I think you're spot on.

  9. #9
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,474
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same squad as against Juve is the way to go. Nico and Gavi (if fit) off the bench

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    fergus90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,058
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Apparently only 11,000 tickets had been requested by socis to attend the league opener against Real Sociedad as of 9 pm local time in Catalona on Tuesday, August 10th.

    There is still time but it is likely that we might not even fill half of the 29,803 seats permitted by the Generalitat. Disappointing to hear that, when club needs its fans to show their support, they don't want to show up. Local Barca socis are such a spoiled bunch.
    In Spain and Italy August is a month of holidays, they practically take the whole month off, so the league openers are always a bit baron. Plus the tourist restrictions and losing Messi makes a big difference too of course.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    i_bleed_blaugrana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,488
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    What are there, only ~300,000 socis? Hardly 50,000 votes were cast during the 2021 Barca election, despite the ability to vote by post. It is unreasonable to expect such a large percentage of club members to not only be in Barcelona, but engaged and available to attend any single random match.

    International travel and tourism may not return to normal levels for a while yet, but for the time being socis should have the first access to tickets and if there are still seats availible it should be opened to all domestic Barca fans living in Spain.
    Why do you care? Go twerk with the glory-hunters and Parisian whores at: https://leforum.culturepsg.com/

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    i_bleed_blaugrana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,488
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    Neto, Dest, Araujo, Pique, Alba, Frenkie, Busi, Demir, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Memphis
    Frenkie is injured so it will be Roberto. Coutinho for Depay at this point until we can register him. Either that or push Pedri out on the LW with a gas tank.

    This is so fucked.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,671
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The block is hot.

    We're back!
    Puyol #5

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5,133
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_blaugrana View Post
    Frenkie is injured so it will be Roberto. Coutinho for Depay at this point until we can register him. Either that or push Pedri out on the LW with a gas tank.

    This is so fucked.
    Frenkie was already training with the team again (unless I am blind). Guess he will be back in time.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,923
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see the lineup... if fuckers like Umtiti and Pjanic are even on the bench then all sucks bigtime...
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.