Eduardo Camavinga

El Gato

Villarato!
Hopefully Gavi joins them, but it's a bit too early to tell.

Dont want him anywhere near Madrid, the little cunt

Note on Fede just wrong
He facilitates whatever it is Camavinga and others do offensively. Without him it collapses. Most underrated of the whole lot

Horatio

You're welcome
Getting hyped af for me still. Hearing stuff thrown like "great impact" and "changes dynamic of game". Don't see that. Think his strength for now as a newbie is not making foolish mistakes. He keeps things very ABC, which is not a bad thing. Basically moves to areas where he feels safe to receive ball, gets it, jogs about 4 steps and lays the ball off to player that is close. Not seen a long pass from him still. Without ball does his best pressuring opponents. Good for controlling game and width but not seen much of him going forward. But superlatives getting too eagerly thrown as usual.

He's young so we'll see.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mistakes, leading to fouls and cards, are the main thing he was criticized for
Long pass also class, especially in behind a low block

He's mature, brave and already starting off quite high. No wonder people start to raise the ceiling, we'll see where it truly is when becomes a starter

Morten

Getting hyped af for me still. Hearing stuff thrown like "great impact" and "changes dynamic of game". Don't see that. Think his strength for now as a newbie is not making foolish mistakes. He keeps things very ABC, which is not a bad thing. Basically moves to areas where he feels safe to receive ball, gets it, jogs about 4 steps and lays the ball off to player that is close. Not seen a long pass from him still. Without ball does his best pressuring opponents. Good for controlling game and width but not seen much of him going forward. But superlatives getting too eagerly thrown as usual.

He's young so we'll see.

This sounds a bit like when Serghei had his "I don't rate Federico Valverde"-period.

El Gato

Villarato!
The "Fede is not better than Frenkie" has now become "Fede is not Modric"
There'll always be some mental gymnastic to cover up a bad take

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dont want him anywhere near Madrid, the little cunt

Note on Fede just wrong
He facilitates whatever it is Camavinga and others do offensively. Without him it collapses. Most underrated of the whole lot

He wasn't saying he wanted Gavi to join Madrid, why would he?

Everybody here is a cunt to you huh? While your team is so full of cunts.

Horatio

You're welcome
This sounds a bit like when Serghei had his "I don't rate Federico Valverde"-period.

Fede is great and his potential came through very early on. Been on the bandwagon since early days.

Very bold player as well whereas camavinga looks reserved and nervous as hell. Will see what latter has to offer once he starts to feel more comfortable.

Last edited:

cracken

He's young so we'll see.

The impact is not difficult to see though. He was directly involved in game-changing goals against Chelsea and City.

Horatio

You're welcome
The impact is not difficult to see though. He was directly involved in game-changing goals against Chelsea and City.

What did he do? Wasnt he also responsible for a city goal, where he didnt react in time waiting for ref to whistle.

FinBarcelonafan

The more I watch other midfielders the more I think Frenkie is missing something, aggressiveness, final pass, finishing and will to do something..

Not sure if he will ever find those.

Frenkie just plays a bit too "pussy" style of football. Too soft. Mentally too.

Quoting Mourinho:

Nice guys don't win

I agree. You need to be a bit of bastard to win in this game.

cracken

What did he do? Wasnt he also responsible for a city goal, where he didnt react in time waiting for ref to whistle.

The long pass to Benzema for Rodrygo's first goal: https://streamja.com/5KyzN He also put Benzema in a 1 vs 1 situation with another long ball as you can in see in minute 00:30 here: https://www.reddit.com/r/realmadrid/comments/uik8pz/19_yo_eduardo_camavinga_vs_manchester_city/ and made the run that led to Benzema's penalty ( 1:12)

Every time he came on he brought urgency and verticality to Madrid's game. He did the same against Chelsea and PSG.

Home of Barca Fans