Eduardo Camavinga

Not the type we need if we plan to have both Arhur and De Jong as starters. Plus he is still far away to be ready for Barca midfield, for now.

vuji_31

I watched one video , all what he is done is being running with ball then getting faul. Thats all...
Big NO.

Can't say I watched him but what I saw nothing impressed me.

El Gato

Villarato!
I watched one video , all what he is done is being running with ball then getting faul. Thats all...
Big NO.

Can't say I watched him but what I saw nothing impressed me.

I'd be surprised if you were impressed by him having not watched him.

mc_lovin

Not the type we need if we plan to have both Arhur and De Jong as starters. Plus he is still far away to be ready for Barca midfield, for now.

There are two scenarios: Frenkie adapts to play as an interior or we use him in a double pivot. In both cases someone like Camavinga would make a lot of sense.

Madrid will buy him.

Looks like it, but have we heard anything about his preferences? Competing vs Busquets or Casemiro is a no brainer, really.

[MENTION=19482]vuji_31[/MENTION]: :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Looks like it, but have we heard anything about his preferences? Competing vs Busquets or Casemiro is a no brainer, really.

He's more clear cut of a starter with you, De Jong would probably drop deeper and he'd slot in at RCM since he still seems a bit pedestrian to play anchor. But that's too optimistic TBH, he'd be benched for Vidal or Rakitic.

Other than that, he's too young to have idolised Zidane but if he's smart he'd go with a less toxic organisation.

mc_lovin

Vidal and Rakitic are 100% gone after this season. We need a physical midfielder - the club seems to understand as well - and there arent many convincing options (Soumare looks downright terrible). If we can make a competitive offer it could be fair game between us and Real.

And I dont think players put too much thought into "toxic" boards as long as they pay well.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
And I dont think players put too much thought into "toxic" boards as long as they pay well.

Depends on the player. Vini declined a deal with you despite you offering him more money. It certainly does depend on the locker room, board, the initial feeling of their agent or father about who they're getting into bed with.

mc_lovin

Depends on the player. Vini declined a deal with you despite you offering him more money. It certainly does depend on the locker room, board, the initial feeling of their agent or father about who they're getting into bed with.

You got a source for that? But thats pretty much what every player says (project, dream, could have earned more money...).

But yeah, it depends on the player. Nothing to argue there. Given the choice between you and us its roughly 50/50 in most cases. I wouldnt argue with our toxic board. You win some, you lose some.

Porque

With his age and position, he doesn't seem the profile that we would go for. I just don't see us trusting a 17 year old to "replace" Busquets or be a starter in our midfield. Which is both a shame and understandable.

British press linking him with Man Utd and Liverpool. Two sides who would start him more than us. Basically there are so many better options for him than the current Barcelona.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course Vinicius would say he we offered him more money and he turned us down. That was his way to show his loyalty to Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Neymar also said he declined Real Madrid despite them offering more money.

Do you really believe that?

Home of Barca Fans