Eduardo Camavinga

El Gato

Villarato!
What did he do? Wasnt he also responsible for a city goal, where he didnt react in time waiting for ref to whistle.

At Bernabeu vs Chelsea
On the Modric trivela to Rodrygo for 1-3 he pressed Kante that led to Alaba intercepting the pass and layoff to Modric
On the 2-3 he played Vini in for the assist to Benzema

At Bernabeu vs City
On the Rodrygo goal for 1-1 he played the over the top pass to Benzema assist
Also did the crossfield carry that setup up the pass to Benzema getting fouled for the pen to go 3-1

No to mention the impact vs PSG

Watch some games dawg, seems like selectively remembering mistakes and then also wrongly thinking which mistakes he's getting criticism for

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
At Bernabeu vs Chelsea
On the Modric trivela to Rodrygo for 1-3 he pressed Kante that led to Alaba intercepting the pass and layoff to Modric
On the 2-3 he played Vini in for the assist to Benzema

At Bernabeu vs City
On the Rodrygo goal for 1-1 he played the over the top pass to Benzema assist
Also did the crossfield carry that setup up the pass to Benzema getting fouled for the pen to go 3-1

Watch some games dawg, seems like selectively remembering mistakes

I don’t care for his mistakes since he’s young. It’s the hype i am addressing. Lets wait a few nonths and youll see what i mean. Pin this post whatever.

El Gato

Villarato!
Aye let's see
The hype lol
Be a wonder of the universe if the boywonders of Real Madrid are ever hyped more than likes of Frenkie or Gavi

He's ended season on good note and has lots of things to correct + start a run of games. Everyone knows it

Horatio

You're welcome
Aye let's see
The hype lol
Be a wonder of the universe if the boywonders of Real Madrid are ever hyped more than likes of Frenkie or Gavi

He's ended season on good note and has lots of things to correct + start a run of games. Everyone knows it

Had to defend ancelotti and benzema against you. Give me a bit benefit of the doubt pls.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'd ask defend them from what
Since I always thought Benzema is the biggest of the biggest gatos
Ancelotti is a gent and yet to see what I got wrong on him
But that's all beside the point. Im never wrong you see

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Our players tend to get hyped up a lot but apart from Pedri none of them have really stepped up when needed like Camavinga, Rodrygo, Vinicius, Valverde.

Ansu is always injured so tough to say how he would do but the small sample size is promising I guess.

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't know what hype you refer to dawg. Been praised for CL campaign and should have played more last season. This season not as good clearly

JamDav1982

He wasnt great last season either really but added energy at times.

Always looked limited on ball compared to others.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't know what hype you refer to dawg. Been praised for CL campaign and should have played more last season. This season not as good clearly

He was made out to be a much better peforming player by madridistas than what he had shown thus far. Never were his shortcomings brought up. Could still be important if used correctly. But way he was being praised was basically overrating him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah looked fine on ball. Tries risky passes that others don't spot, knows how to drive at people, needs to get better at dictating play in way Tchou is better while having 4 years on him

Home of Barca Fans