Eduardo Camavinga

serghei

Aren't all players that?

Nah, some sit well on the good, dependable, hard-working, and professional players zone. Arguably this type is what makes the most of a "normal" top team.

Camavinga will either be a standout or someone you look to move. But then I haven't seen much of him. Luxury player is what fans use when speaking about these types.

Andresito

Staff member
Eddy C is inbound. Presentation today. Contract until 2027.

E-tYJFxWYBIHZIY

Windhook

I remember having the match-day chat here with [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] few weeks ago asking him about any good DMs on the market and he named Camavinga. Few days later Real Madrid signed the guy. We have spies on board.:lol:

serghei

Very interesting what are they gonna do with him. He's a curious mix of qualities and flaws. Tackling and carrying are his strong points, but these are more extras than something to base your game on at the highest level unless you're some incredible beast that wins the ball back for fun. Hard to believe you can draw these conclusions from Ligue 1. In the bigger leagues, players are more technical and smarter, harder to dispossess.

I'd take tactical IQ, placement, reading of the game, and passing over what he seems to be great at. He is a poor passer (or at least not a gifted one) based on what I'm reading online. How is he supposed to be DM if he is a great carrier of the ball? DMs don't dwell on the ball too much but distribute it to more creative CMs.

And if he is a ball-winner who needs another deep midfielder to organize the game next to him (Something like Lass Diarra with Xabi Alonso), that's a very specific and limited role to have in a team like Real Madrid.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
His ball for 2nd goal was stupendous
Not the first time he's seen and tried to make this pass
If all goes well, he's the Modrić needed for years to come

Home of Barca Fans