Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
seems that our search for a RB didn't end by transferring dest. we'll see how he finishes the season, but i don't think he's the answer.

He's doing magnitudes better than either Bob or Semedo. There's only so much you can do when there's literally no one on the RW to connect with and no one in the box making runs to cross to

Horatio

You're welcome
This new generations of Americans is something special

Hes only an American player because he lacked the confidence to opt for the Dutch national team. Highly unfortunate that his mad dash in development came right after, leading to Koeman wanting him for Barcelona and being a starter there now. lol

We Dutchies are bummed out we missed out on him and Ziyech.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

What? He's been quite excellent. No one should expect prime Alves level as granted. It's like wanting every new mid to be xaviesta.

xXKonan

He's actually been pretty exciting to watch this season even if he had some bad moments.

Easily surpassed my expectations.

FinBarcelonafan

I have to admit though, our right side is still bad. It's tough to create anything if you are by yourself on the right side, but at least he has the skills to make something out of nothing. That's the key. He can actually dribble past someone and shoot/pass.

I assume he will be good very good with Dembele on the right. Try to hold those two guys. Tough.

Home of Barca Fans