Sergino Dest (loaned to PSV)

malvolio

Breaking!

Dest has been transfer listed. There are doubts about Dest from within the club. Bar?a think he loses concentration too much.[md]

It seems Roberto and Alves will be our long term right backs

His appearance at Messi's farewell sealed his fate.

Raketa10

This RB drama is really starting to get on my nerves. For five fucking years we can't find a decent RB. We are switching them like shirts. Our scouting is laughable. If Dest isn't a solution than sell him ASAP and if he is than please don't use a 38y Dani Alves in his position. In addition to that, if Dest isn't a solution why the hell did we sell Emerson? Unbelievable things!

JamDav1982

This RB drama is really starting to get on my nerves. For five fucking years we can't find a decent RB. We are switching them like shirts. Our scouting is laughable. If Dest isn't a solution than sell him ASAP and if he is than please don't use a 38y Dani Alves in his position. In addition to that, if Dest isn't a solution why the hell did we sell Emerson? Unbelievable things!

Sold Emerson as needed money and he has not show to be anywhere near good enough technically.

There is already talk of Spurs looking for a right wing back as he lacks quality to play there for Conte.

Go full Spanish and get Porro/Torres and Laporte for FDJ + 30m from City. Sell Dest and Araujo as well if wont renew.

Can see Aczi for free in summer or cheap in Jan if wont renew with Chelsea.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @ffpolo🥇] | The sporting are values Sergi?o Dest very much for his offensive qualities, but his defensive attributes have raised eyebrows in the club. Heavyweights donot consider him good enough. He is no more untouchable, and incoming offers will be heard.

Messigician

Emerson isn't a solution and Dest is being sold as we have Alves now

Zidane82

The jury is still out on that one in London . Has he improved Spurs or did they get more of the same?

He has been embarrassingly poor when I have seen him play this season .

Against Leeds he got booked after about 4 minutes for hacking down the winger he was marking ...

Home of Barca Fans