Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

khaled_a_d

I didn't see any real thing he did while he played rw in the first half, apart from that miss, but second half was better with him as a rb and surprisingly Vinicius was quiet then. Doesn't seem to know how to really play the rw, and it's understandable as he isn't a natural rw

Having a RW helped us, regardless who it was. The team as a whole is better when we have a quick RW even if not good one.
Dest isn't natural RW, but atm it is better than not having one.
For me it is the position of most need

iniestaGOAT

What a miss, could have completely changed then game. Fuck you .

Then again our first choice rw dumbele would have missed it too

mc_lovin

He reminded me of Dani Alves when he played RW. It just doesn't look right. In comparison he did quite well when we subbed off Mingueza and moved him back. I am happy with his season so far.

The miss was bad, but shit happens.

PhilS

Even if he is not yet a confident forward, that is his best position. I think his nerve, his shooting will improve. On this team, he deserves playing time up front, but should not be automatically in the first 11.

malvolio

Madrid play Rodrygo and Vinicius as wingers and even them are still a level or two from what Real ha din the past.

We on the other hand are debating if this bum should be played RW.

He is not Barca level and will never be.

FC B

Had he knew how to shoot and managed to score that sitter we might have seen a completely different game and maybe Barca wouldn't lose.

Home of Barca Fans