Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

malvolio

For all the talk about Alves being erratic and clumsy when he started , he was a mental monster. The goal deflection was stupid, but for me the fact that he is overwhelmed in serious games says it all. Mediocre

Bobo32

For all the talk about Alves being erratic and clumsy when he started , he was a mental monster. The goal deflection was stupid, but for me the fact that he is overwhelmed in serious games says it all. Mediocre

Was this at Sevilla?
When he started with Barcelona he had 100% connection with Messi from the first minute, remember I couldn't wait for the season to begin because of him and his preseason form.

Dest has had a few decent games, and played decently overall, but I don't see anything big in him.

JamDav1982

Cannot turn back like that on FK.

One thing instinctively turning away when shot from close rang unexpectedly but he watches the ball.. fully knows there will be an attempt and still cowers away.

Cant do that at any level.

malvolio

Was this at Sevilla?
When he started with Barcelona he had 100% connection with Messi from the first minute, remember I couldn't wait for the season to begin because of him and his preseason form.

Dest has had a few decent games, and played decently overall, but I don't see anything big in him.

Yeah, people were comparing him to raw Alves at Sevilla. Alves was already a weapon when we got him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kid has confidence issues.

I see Mingueza who is so much more worse fit for us and overcoming it with sheer confidence and that makes me sad for the kid. I really like him and want him to succeed.

Messigician

Stop comparing him to Alves.

You don't get players like that. Ever.

It's a freak occurrence not the norm. Or every club woukd have Alves 2.0 on their team.

Doesn't work that way folks

Richard.H

He had a really bad game. He just had such a good performance vs Sociedad that everyone was hyped for him, including me. .

Sailor Mars

Has not been too impressive this season. The honeymoon phase is over, and being a slight improvement over Semedo isn't going to do much for his chances to stay here long-term.

FinBarcelonafan

Has not been too impressive this season. The honeymoon phase is over, and being a slight improvement over Semedo isn't going to do much for his chances to stay here long-term.

Same with Pedri. They are not ready for the top level. It would be better for them to start some games and sometimes in as a sub.n

khaled_a_d

Same with Pedri. They are not ready for the top level. It would be better for them to start some games and sometimes in as a sub.n

I would argue Pedri is somewhat ready, but not for an undisputed starter.
Same with Dest, he was put in a much bigger role than his after S.Roberto injury. It is mentally draining him, maybe physically too.
They are 6th and 9th in minutes played in the squad, with Pedri being 2nd in appearances, that is way too much IMO

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca signs a young RB that is inconsistent and still need a lot to improve

Said RB is inconsistent

Barca fans: shocked pikachu face

Home of Barca Fans