Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

behindbrowneyes

It is like we ordered Dani Alves on wish. Everything he does looks clumsy, especially when he tries fancier things like stepovers.
He is still only 20 and coming back from an injury that might still have blocked him from playing better, but his technique won't improve much.
Adriano was a class better than him.

JohnN

He was good in my opinion. Had some bad crosses that everyone has anyway, but his attitude is right. He was too tired in the end from chasing lost balls from busi all game long and had some mistakes but overall he is not our main issue, far from it.
We can't put all the creative pressure in fullbacks and expect miracles. Our midfield didn't even try once to progress through the center. Their only job was to push the ball wide and pray someone scores from a cross. Even puig, who is a wildcard and attempts through balls all the time, was instructed to do the same. Despicable tactics by koeman, so I won't rate any player too negatively. Except from busi, who is not a professional player anymore.

serghei

Don't think he was good in any case. He was not the worst, but to say he was good is a stretch. The guy loses too many balls and is overall very disorganized. Better 2nd half, but this is not saying much after he was terrible in the first half.

Poor and comical! And then he tries some moves and tricks ... In my mind was like WTF? He just lost 5 balls in a row and than tries some tricks and dribbles. Than I realized that he said - Ronaldinho is his idol. But man... Eaven 70 year old and drunk Ronaldinho would bust his ass.

malvolio

same people that are shitting on him now, were praising him as the second coming of dani alves, 50-60 pages ago :lol:

barcaforum football knowledge right here.

Home of Barca Fans