Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Bobo32

He is not quite as shit as I see some users are starting to state, but he is mediocre as I said from the start.

This wing back position is a bit isolated and it's tough to play there and really colour the game. Dest plays very much backwards just as Roberto or anyone would do in the situation, and when he attempts things he isn't good enough most of the time.

HanDW

We literally signed him after his first ever season in european elite football (barely played more than 2000min at Ajax), this was the predictable outcome, potential but still raw in all aspects and nowhere near ready to be a full time starter, unless you guys were expecting a pseudo-debutant to stablish himself in one of the biggest clubs in the world straight out from Ajax academy and half a season in Eredivisie of course.

He was signed for what he may become in the future, so we have to be patient. It's an ideal situation?, no, but it's what it is with this type of signing.

Andresito

Staff member
I think the signing of Emerson will help Dest improve. Will be a healthy competition. Worst case they can both be sold for 25m each.

xXKonan

Bayern Munich are interested in Sergi?o Dest and made contact with Bar?a. They're also interested in Sergi Roberto and Emerson Royal if they can't sign Dest. Dest wants to stay at Barcelona. Dest's market value went from 20M to 30M after his first season with the club [rac1]

They can have Roberto.

Zidane82

Bayern Munich are interested in Sergi?o Dest and made contact with Bar?a. They're also interested in Sergi Roberto and Emerson Royal if they can't sign Dest. Dest wants to stay at Barcelona. Dest's market value went from 20M to 30M after his first season with the club [rac1]

They can have Roberto.
Dest was good last season I thought ..
It would be madness to let him go on loan to Bayern imho

Messi983

They can have Roberto.

They don't want him, lol.

xXKonan

So they don't want to go back in for Max Aarons? Or has his price increased now Norwich are a Prem side.
Norwich wants a decent amount for him, either 30-35 Million Pounds I think.

No way Bayern is willing to spend that much on an RB at least at the moment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even if this rumor was true and I doubt it, no, we shouldn't sell Dest. He is on low wages and 20m is not going to help us that much, while losing potentially a good RB and LB that has to be filled (nobody knows if Emerson will work out).

Dest doesn't want to leave either.

Home of Barca Fans