Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even if Xavi doesn't like him I don't understand how anyone, even Xavi himself, could argue Mingueza is a better option than him at RB. Dest might be average of mediocre, but Mingueza is literally capable of losing you a game with how bad he is.

First Xavi wanted or approved Dani Alves returning and then he blacklisted Dest and is pushing the club to extend Roberto's contract. Will still give him time, but there are some worrying signs there.

El Gato

Villarato!
Even if Xavi doesn't like him I don't understand how anyone, even Xavi himself, could argue Mingueza is a better option than him at RB. Dest might be average of mediocre, but Mingueza is literally capable of losing you a game with how bad he is.

It's completely in line with Xavi personality
Visca Catalunya

iniestaGOAT

It's completely in line with Xavi personality
Visca Catalunya

Are you joking? He wants Ricky Puig gone he is the Catalan of catalans. Dest is the most rubbish player after Puig and mingueza.

Unfortunately mingueza we will have to pay other teams to get mingueza.

iniestaGOAT

First Xavi wanted or approved Dani Alves returning and then he blacklisted Dest and is pushing the club to extend Roberto's contract. Will still give him time, but there are some worrying signs there.

You kidding? Mingueza does not play not even cup games. Useless comparison. Mingueza is worth $0.

Araujo is twice the RB dest will ever be

He sucks and if I ever see him I would punch him in the face.

Home of Barca Fans