Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Bobo32

Injured already. Good that we've sold Emerson.

Ye it is good, a shame they didn't keep Alves or maybe Morey though. Montoya? Vidal? Semedo? All better options than the terrible Emerson (and maybe even better than Dest, too).
Roberto will do a decent job though, and Mingueza should be fit too I guess, but I wonder who will cover for Alba if he injures himself now...

Zidane82

Ye it is good, a shame they didn't keep Alves or maybe Morey though. Montoya? Vidal? Semedo? All better options than the terrible Emerson (and maybe even better than Dest, too).
Roberto will do a decent job though, and Mingueza should be fit too I guess, but I wonder who will cover for Alba if he injures himself now...

Life would have been so much better we had somehow kept Alves that is for certain

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Good opportunity to make the most of Mingueza. Let's see how long Dest will be out but at this point Roberto is better at RB than CM anyway

Andresito

Staff member

Stop trolling

Messigician

Yeah keeping Alves woukd have been sick and maybe we keep Neymar too

Home of Barca Fans