Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

mc_lovin

He has his moments, that's all. I would be more negative towards him if he was 23 years+. Now he's just a talent and should be treated as one.

Bobo32

same people that are shitting on him now, were praising him as the second coming of dani alves, 50-60 pages ago :lol:

barcaforum football knowledge right here.

I am fine with them shitting on him as a player now, and being positive and praising him then, but it would be nice if they didn't have to jump on other users giving fair critique!

Porque

For a young FB I think he had a good performance. He kept trying and didn't shy away from it.

Was switched flanks, and on both flanks he was on, the attack was focused through. That speaks enough of his influence.

Just lacked the final ball. But at his age (and Balde) there is enough time to work on in. Better to get into the final third and know what to do but fail on the delivery like Dest, than get there and have no clue what to do like Semedo.

khaled_a_d

For a young FB I think he had a good performance. He kept trying and didn't shy away from it.

Was switched flanks, and on both flanks he was on, the attack was focused through. That speaks enough of his influence.

Just lacked the final ball. But at his age (and Balde) there is enough time to work on in. Better to get into the final third and know what to do but fail on the delivery like Dest, than get there and have no clue what to do like Semedo.

Yeah, it is easy to forget he is just 20 tbh.
He lacks end product, mostly on him and to an extent due to lack of striker in the middle.
He is the only one we have who has speed and can dribble past his man.

behindbrowneyes

I liked him more on the left. Mingueza did better than him as RB. Oscar is playing more direct and we need that. Maybe Dest is like Adriano: better as an interior FB.

Birdy

2nd best performer of the whole team yesterday, behind Arayjo

Created constant danger with his movement and dribbling
Better than all full-backs we have in dribbling, combining, and breaking down buses

Alba still better at passing/crossing, but that will come later
Top signing for the future

Home of Barca Fans