User Tag List

Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 - Sergino Dest

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that...he is not so tehnically good as we want him...

But after 4 seasons he didnt impress nobody I think next year is time to bring someone else

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched him a little bit yesterday vs Getafe. But by no means did I get to see his full registry.

He's brave and takes chances going forward. Both pace and dribbling is good and I'd say his biggest strengths.
    Can't say anything about his defending. His crossing was pretty mediocre from what I saw, but it could've just been this game.

All in all he obviously looks raw, he's only 19. I don't know if coming to Barca would be the right step at the moment as he's currently far behind Semedo and probably in need of regular playing time.

If we are to replace Semedo we should do it with someone who's obviously better. Youngsters should compete with our older starters, for example Upamecano/Piqué, Lautaro/Suárez, newMid/Busquets.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very close to Barcelona.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this would be a good move if true. I still hope we keep Emerson as well and give him another season to develop at Betis but if we get Dest then I wouldn't be totally against selling him for a good money.

Now let's hope we can sell Semedo for a good money.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    his agent denied that. However, the source, from what I heard, is reliable. Donny van de Beek and Dust should be available for a reasonable price + a LW.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't think Donny is what we're looking for but he could be a good replacement for Vidal. Don't see him becoming undisputable starter for us though and since we probably won't have money for one let alone two midfielders I don't think we'll get him.

Under different circumstances I wouldn't mind getting Donny and a stronger midfielder like Soumare but this summer it's almost impossible especially with our obsession signing another 100m forward.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is going to be a very long summer with Mart?nez and Neymar's rumours. Mart?nez is an excellent player, but we already have two CFs. We should wait a bit before we get another CF.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not good enough

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joes Blakborn (agent Dest) denies:
    "Barcelona have made an enquiry for his signing, but nothing more than that. There's no genuine interest." [via @MikeVerweij]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not mind dest as our RB option. His dribbling is insane. He use both feet.

Great talent.

But why to sign him when you can sell Semedo,Emerson and then sign De Sciglio and use all money for our 8th striker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well even if the agent is denying deal it is obvious that we are interested. So I think we actually might get him.
    It is all on Barca, does they want him or not.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now this is a more exciting option to tie up for RB. Especially if it is for half the sale value of Semedo.

Only worry is he doesn't play enough being so young and inexperienced compared to Bobby Robertinho.
    Oscar Winners

2018- One Night in Liverpool
    2019 - Crouching Valverde, Hidden Malcom
    2020 - Raging Kow

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it really depends on how the coach would use him.

I would assume Roberto would be the starter as Dest is still young and inexperienced. While it is true that Seiten seems to have sidelined Roberto in favor of Semedo at RB, I highly doubt he would risk making Dest an automatic starter over someone like Roberto straight off the bat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not Barca level and never will be, this guy used to get criticized every week in Holland for his arrogance and his poor defending qualities. Would be a disaster alongside Umtiti and Pique. Semedo to Dest is a huge downgrade imo. A big no for me.

Would love Tagliafico instead of Firpo though.
    Last edited by El Ilusionista; 15th May 2020 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Ilusionista View Post
    Not Barca level and never will be, this guy used to get criticized every week in Holland for his arrogance and his poor defending qualities. Would be a disaster alongside Umtiti and Pique. Semedo to Dest is a huge downgrade imo. A big no for me.

Would love Tagliafico instead of Firpo though.
    Well this guy is 19. He showed great perfomance in CL.
    He have unique dribbling skills and he use both feet.

With years this guy could be our main RB for 10 years.