Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

serghei

Dest should get this season to prove himself, but he has to stay fit. Guy's list of minor injuries is endless. Dest has a knock on his knee/leg/ankle/shoulder/arm/torso and is sidelined for x weeks is the most common injury news at Barca.

malvolio

Dest should get this season to prove himself, but he has to stay fit. Guy's list of minor injuries is endless. Dest has a knock on his knee/leg/ankle/shoulder/arm/torso and is sidelined for x weeks is the most common injury news at Barca.

No, he shouldn't. It was clear from his first season here that the guy is a mess. 3 seasons to prove you have what it takes to play at the highest level?!

There is no redemption story at FC Barcelona. You're a top player or you go somewhere else. I don't get why people still debate whether to keep this guy or not. A shambles of a player.

iniestaGOAT

No, he shouldn't. It was clear from his first season here that the guy is a mess. 3 seasons to prove you have what it takes to play at the highest level?!

There is no redemption story at FC Barcelona. You're a top player or you go somewhere else. I don't get why people still debate whether to keep this guy or not. A shambles of a player.

All facts

I knew he had to go when he came wearing that basketball jersey at Messi's farewell

malvolio

All facts

I knew he had to go when he came wearing that basketball jersey at Messi's farewell

Amen, brother! Was always a question mark for me on how we paid lots of money for a Ajax reserve. When he disrespected the GOAT by wearing that outfit at his farewell I knew he is brain-dead.

Birdy

LOL :lol:
He came in at the age of 19. Apply the same logic to Pedri Fati Gavi etc

You don't have any even minor nuance in your taste on players. It's either black or white

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD reporting the club will look to sign a right-back once everyone have been registered and have therefore told Dest he should look for a new team as Xavi would prefer using Araujo/Kounde at right-back over him.

Porque

Man Utd linked according to Sport. Asking price 20m, Utd want to pay less. [True]

Dest is not convinced in their sporting project and would prefer to sign for Wrexham. [Messigician disinformation for the sake of satire]

EDIT.
Messigicianed it for you.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans