Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

gregorrin10

Annoying player. Not worth the time to develop him, but doubt someone else pays 30m or so for us to be able to recover the expense.

Also I've grown to hate his stupid looking face. Looks so arrogant all the time, it's his eyes and cheeks, his whole face structure. If only he played like that on the pitch, but he's far from it.

Birdy

@ReshadRahman_
?
6h
As it stands, Sergi?o Dest doesn’t intend to leave Barcelona in January. He wants to recover the best version of himself and succeed at the club. [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello

My player!!

Porque

It would be silly to lose faith so quick in such a young player. Not saying they are of the same ilk, but it is like Madrid losing faith in Vini a year ago.

From a financial POV I would totally understand bringing in Mazroaui on a free and selling Dest however.

iniestaGOAT

It would be silly to lose faith so quick in such a young player. Not saying they are of the same ilk, but it is like Madrid losing faith in Vini a year ago.

From a financial POV I would totally understand bringing in Mazroaui on a free and selling Dest however.

Vini is nothing like dest. Alphonso is more of a ocmparions to vni. He was just consistent, dest is just a bum.

Plus we need the funds, and dest can hopefully get us some funds

ajnotkeith

Dest has had great games this season. Playing out of position on the wing and putting in a great performance in 3-1 against Valencia or playing out of position at LB against Levante and putting in a great performance, these have been overlooked.

He is held accountable for bad games against the top teams like RM or Bayern when some of the other LaMasia darlings aren't and use the defense of their age.

Porque

Vini is nothing like dest. Alphonso is more of a ocmparions to vni. He was just consistent, dest is just a bum.

Plus we need the funds, and dest can hopefully get us some funds

Oh, definitely. I was just making the point of giving up on a young player when they have shown decent potential.

Now if it is purely financially motivated then I get it. We don't have alot of players who can raise a transfer fee. But there is also a lot of fat to cut off the salary cap before losing Dest imo.

Birdy

Bayern still interested in him per reports and rumors.
Like they were in 2020 when we beat them to his signature (solely because he wanted to play for Barca)
Like they were in 2021 summer, some months ago, but Koeman said NO

Now, pick your take:
1) Bayern's scouting is exceptional (Davies, Musiala, Coman before them, and others)
they have carefully monitored him over the last years, know his ceiling is sky high, know that the RB market does not present much better prospects, and wanna invest for the next 10 years, and not into stop-gap solutions heading soon into retirement

2) BF 'experts' are right, Dest is trash, needs to be sold ASAP, and Bayern have no clue.
Meanwhile, our boy Dani will cover our RB needs, as long as he is able to stand and kick the ball without dropping dead
(Besides, he was our best RB ever: we should mummify him)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Chelsea and Liverpool were interested in Saul and former brought it him in , but I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

Last edited:

Birdy

Chelsea and Liverpool were interested in Saul and latter brought it him in , but I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.
LOL
Only Chelsea, and as a sub, as was proved by the end of the window:

Klopp never interested, Liverpool didn't buy any CM this summer, instead got rid of Shakiri and Winaldum
L collected for the ones pushing fake news like Jammy

Then, L collected for the ones who thought Tuchel wanted this bum to be a starter :)lol:)
Behind even Loftus Cheek and Barkeley in the pecking order

It's high time in this forum that we recognize who gets the W and who gets the L here, and the ones gotten the L come out themselves and admit they were wrong

JamDav1982

Liverpool were interested according to the man you pointed to as evidence in Romano. That is your criteria not mine.

Been through this one.

You collected the L when I told you Romano was not first for Liverpool news all the time then vanished.

Birdy claims Romano breaks Liverpool news first and claimed was first to mention Konate etc before local press. Proven to be lies and vanishes from chat.

Remember it well.

The Ls were yours all round.

Home of Barca Fans