Spanish Super Cup

ajnotkeith

The conflict of interest is shocking. How can Barca's captain be paid a commission to set up a Super Cup which he himself is playing in lol. I'd be fuming if that was someone from Madrid.

RFEF and LaLiga too are corrupt to the core.

Porque

The question should be why does RFEF need Pique (Kosmos) to be able to broker this kind of deal?

They don't have or can't make the contacts themselves.

khaled_a_d

The conflict of interest is shocking. How can Barca's captain be paid a commission to set up a Super Cup which he himself is playing in lol. I'd be fuming if that was someone from Madrid.

RFEF and LaLiga too are corrupt to the core.

He isn't the club captain yet.
And Barca didn't win a single super cup totle since the deal, won't think any Madrid fan should be angry

soul24rage

Of course, this trophy is not as grand as the Copa del Rey, I do hope that we win this trophy in this upcoming month to lessen the pressure of the players and Xavi in the title race.

Morten

Phew, we got by on penalties.

Now, you do your job against Betis, i don't care much for this cup, but it will be more interesting if we face Barca, no doubt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid look quite bad right now. We actually have a golden chance to win a couple of trophies this season the way it's going right now. A long way to go though.

Morten

Real Madrid look quite bad right now. We actually have a golden chance to win a couple of trophies this season the way it's going right now. A long way to go though.

You are on track to be better defensively statistically than Chelsea 04/05, despite it making no sense at all, at this rate you will win the league.

Andresito

Staff member
Well if there's a club thrio to take the first three pens I can't think of anyone better than Benzema, Modric and Kroos. Maybe Messi, Neymar, Mbappe.

Home of Barca Fans